With Aibel you have a chance to develop your career through a range of projects in renewables and oil and gas. We call ourselves Engineering Pioneers. Whatever our job is, we approach it with creativity, curiosity and a drive to find new and better solutions. First we imagine the future. Then we build it.
CAD in Stavanger is looking to strengthen the team with a new Application Consultant. You will play an important part in the management and development of our CAD applications, with focus on E3D & Business projects.
About the position
Aibel is in constant development and needs to find a new consultant within IT who's knowledgable of the setup and usage of E3D. It's also an advantage if you're interested in programming and maybe have some experience within AVEVA Engineering. Your day will consist of the setup and monitoring of integration/data flow to other IT-systems. Much of the setup and monitoring is set around new and ongoing E3D projects.
Responsibilities and tasks include
- Application management and operation of E3D
- Setup/monitoring of integration/data flow to other IT systems
- Further development and error correction of self-developed additional modules for E3D
- Training and documentation
- User support for disciplines and business projects
- Minimum Bachelor's degree preferably within CAD-, Product- or Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of setup and use of AVEVA Engineering is desirable, but not a requirement
- Programming experience (PML and C#.net is desirable) and knowledge of Cats&Specs is desirable, but not a requirement
- Knowledge of Navisworks and 3D visualization tools is desirable, but not a requirement
- Experience from the supplier industry for the oil, gas and wind industry is desirable, but not a requirement
- Good in spoken Norwegian and English, all written documentation will be in English
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Versatile, systematic and capable of delivery
Become our colleague
Aibel offers many career opportunities. With us, you can work across disciplines, build competence and develop your own potential. This contributes to a vibrant and engaging work environment. We also offer flexible working hours, and our welfare clubs have a wide range of activities and training opportunities for all our employees.
Our overall strategy is to strengthen and grow the company's strong position within various energy segments, including offshore wind, oil and gas and hydrogen. At the same time, we always pursue new opportunities. Aibel sees social responsibility as a fundamental prerequisite, and sustainable development is therefore a natural part of our guidelines, work procedures and decision-making processes.
We value diversity and work targeted to secure inclusion of all employees.
Can you identify with our values, and are you inspired by our vision?
Then we would like to hear from you!
Application deadline and contact information:
For questions regarding the position, please contact:
Department Manager IT - Irtaza Syed, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Work Place: Stavanger
Application deadline: 28.12.2023
Applications will be reviewed continuouslyApply for the position