Engineer / Architect Designer
Aibel offers many career opportunities for graduates. With us, you can work on some of the most advanced and innovative projects in the energy sector. You will work in multidiscipline projects with a variety of tasks and people. Here you can build your competence and realize your own potential in a vibrant and engaging organization where your contribution counts and still with plenty room for a challenging and exciting career development.
As a graduate in the Aibel architectural team you will get permanent employment from day one. You will be mobilized into a project shortly after your start together with highly skilled, social and creative people working in our architect department. We do not expect you to be an expert when you join us. You will get a “buddy” and we will provide you with training and support along the way. You will also be introduced to our informal competence network "Young in Aibel" where you will grow friendship and learn from colleagues across disciplines. Your main task will be design and coordination of architectural elements, using our 3D modelling system - E3D as well as production of drawings and documentation.
Our overall strategy is to gradually develop our business from oil and gas towards renewable solutions. Because we view our social responsibility as a fundamental prerequisite, sustainable development is a natural part of our guidelines, work procedures and decision-making processes. Our value program "We Care" – encourages us to be responsible, visionary, open and flexible. The values reflect the attitudes we have at work and set the standard for how to achieve our goals
We can offer:
- A great working environment and collaboration culture
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Competitive terms including attractive insurance policies and pension schemes
- Sports, social and cultural clubs, including different social events and trips
- Workplace flexibility
- Focus on a healthy work life personal life combination
- Workout facilities at the office with different activities throughout the day
As new graduate:
- You hold a Bachelor or Master’s degree awarded in 2021 or 2022 within engineering, architecture or other relevant topics
- You are eager to learn and develop within an international project environment
- You are a team player who understand the value of sharing knowledge and actively contribute to a good work environment
Can you identify with our values, and are you inspired by our vision? Then we would like to hear from you!
Application deadline and contact information:
For questions regarding the position, please contact: Catrine Hundseid - Department Manager Architect, Phone +4747602603
Work Place: Oslo, Asker
Application deadline: 05.06.2022