Automation Engineer - ICT/Cyber Security
With more than a hundred years of experience, Aibel is a leading supplier within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We offer our customers optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout the project's life cycle.
We are now looking for Automation – ICT/Cyber Security engineers who can design and specify Cyber Security solutions for engineering projects in concept, study and detail phases and who can contribute to Aibel’s exciting journey in the ongoing energy transition. Our portfolio covers manned and unmanned operated Oil and Gas topsides, High Voltage substations (HVAC or HVDC), Electrification projects, offshore wind parks and hydrogen facilities.
Depending on the project, tasks will typically include:
- Perform network engineering in projects
- Execute cyber security design activities in the project
- Follow-up of supplier deliveries and technical documentation
- Contribute to mature work processes, methods, and check lists to strengthen the project delivery with focus on digitalized tools
- Bachelor's or master's degree
- Minimum 4 years' working experience with network design in Industrial Automation and control systems
- Experience with design and testing of communication networks/protocols like Modbus, Profibus, IEC61850, TCP IP, Ethernet, OPC UA, Redundancy protocols etc
- Experience with relevant standards such as IEC62443
- Efficient communicator, who communicate well in English - Both orally and in writing
- Cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- A natural team player, but possess the ability to work independently
- Systematic and accurate, with high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Innovative approach, eager to improve methodology and solutions through digital tools
Are you newly graduated? We are currently hiring graduates within our Electrical and EITA Layout, Instrumentation, Telecom and Automation and Cyber Security departments. If you consider yourself to be enthusiastic about your subject and eager to learn and develop within an international project environment, apply here.
Become our colleague:
Aibel offers many career opportunities. With us, you can work across disciplines, build competence and develop your own potential. This contributes to a vibrant and engaging work environment. We also offer flexible working hours, and our welfare clubs have a wide range of activities and training opportunities for all our employees.
Our value program "We Care" – encourages us to be responsible, visionary, open and flexible. The values reflect the attitudes we have at work and set the standard for how to achieve our goals. We value inclusion, equality and diversity, and encourage all qualified candidates to apply, regardless of age, gender, functional ability and ethnicity.
Our overall strategy is to gradually develop our business from oil and gas towards renewable solutions. Because we view our social responsibility as a fundamental prerequisite, sustainable development is a natural part of our guidelines, work procedures and decision-making processes.
Can you identify with our values, and are you inspired by our vision? Then we would like to hear from you!
Application deadline and contact information:
For questions regarding the position, please contact: Department Manager Automation, Mette Arentz Østmo, email@example.com, +4793497243
Work Place: Oslo
Application deadline: 31.03.2023