Automation – ICT/Cyber Security
With more than a hundred years of experience, Aibel is a leading supplier within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We offer our customers optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout the project's life cycle. Exciting, right?
We are now looking for a Automation – ICT/Cyber Security who can contribute to Aibel’s exciting journey in the ongoing energy transition.
As a Cyber security and network Engineer you will working in engineering projects study, FEED and detail phase. For manned and unmanned operated offshore wind High-Voltage substations (HVAC or HVDC) and Oil and Gas topsides.
Your responsibilities and Typical tasks include:
- Perform network design and develop overall topology and networks drawings for Industrial automation
- and control systems.
- Identify the Systems under Consideration (SuC)
- Partition the SuC into zones & conduits
- Do high level risk assessment
- Decide on security level target
- Facilitate cyber security workshops
- Develop overall topology and networks drawings
- Facilitate/lead RVA (Risk Vulnerability Analysis) workshop for client network Equipment and infrastructure
- Document initial and mitigated risks
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum 4 years’ experience from engineering in design, configuration, testing and support of large
- network infrastructures including configuration of Switches, Firewalls and Servers.
- Experience with network design and/or cyber security projects/Industrial control systems.(OT)
- Experience with design and testing of communication networks/protocols like Modbus, Profibus, Profinet,
- IEC61850, TCP/IP, Ethernet, OPC UA, Redundancy protocols etc.
- Experience with IEC62443 and conducting Security Risk Assessments
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Innovative approach and a network builder
- Fluent Norwegian and English skills - both orally and in writing
Become our colleague:
As an employee in Aibel, you have many career opportunities. We ensure that our employees get the chance to work across disciplines, build expertise and develop their own potential. This contributes to a vibrant and engaged working environment at all our locations.
We offer flexible working hours. In a hectic everyday life, it is good to have an employer who provides you with the flexibility you need through different phases of life. In addition, the welfare clubs in Aibel offer a wide range of welfare activities and training options for all our employees.
In Aibel, we have a set of values based on us being responsible, visionary, open and flexible. We call it "we care". The values create our culture and set the standard for how we work to achieve our common goals. Aibel's employees appreciate these values, and we all have a common attitude where we care about each other, the customers, the suppliers, and the community around us.
We are committed to inclusion, equality and diversity, and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply with us, regardless of age, gender, functional capacity or ethnic background.
Because we consider our social responsibility as a fundamental prerequisite, our commitment to sustainable development is not described in a plan, but included as a natural part of our guidelines, work procedures and decision-making processes. In Aibel, we are committed to balancing the company's financial sustainability with the social and environmental responsibilities we have.
Can you identify with our values, and are you inspired by our vision? Then we would like to hear from you!
Application deadline and contact information:
For questions regarding the position, please contact: Section Manager, Automation, Instrumentation, Electrical and Telecom - Geir Tandstad
Application deadline: 31.01.2022
Workplace: Oslo, AskerApply for the position