Business Intelligence Expert
With more than a hundred years of experience, Aibel is a leading supplier within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We offer our customers optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout the project's life cycle. Exciting, right?
Corporate IT is providing business intelligence and business analysis expertise to Aibel management, business projects and contracts. We are now looking for a Business Intelligence Expert who can contribute to Aibel’s exciting journey in the ongoing energy transition.
The BI expert is key in enhancing the business analysis function in the company and enable our BUs and business projects to better understand the business performance as well as enhance the communication across functions and knowledge areas.
- Analysis of business processes and client requirements
- Development of data analysis models to support business strategies and analysis
- Develop SAP BW queries and management dashboards to enhance business understanding
- Identify digitalization initiatives for data-/information flows and interfaces
- Manage information modules and communicate opportunities and limitations of our IT systems
- Participation in improvement projects
- Take responsibility for front-end reporting on SAP Analytic Cloud
- Master’s Degree or Business Degree in IT/IS or Management or other related subjects.
- Master’s Degree or Business Degree in Finance or Business
- Preferable experience from engineering business and IT in large and complex organizations. Knowledge and experience with agile project methodologies.
In addition to education, and experience, individual capabilities; pro-active, independent, team-oriented, good communication skills, structured, target and plan oriented.
Become our colleague:
As an employee in Aibel, you have many career opportunities. We ensure that our employees get the chance to work across disciplines, build expertise and develop their own potential. This contributes to a vibrant and engaged working environment at all our locations.
We offer flexible working hours. In a hectic everyday life, it is good to have an employer who provides you with the flexibility you need through different phases of life. In addition, the welfare clubs in Aibel offer a wide range of welfare activities and training options for all our employees.
In Aibel, we have a set of values based on us being responsible, visionary, open and flexible. We call it "we care". The values create our culture and set the standard for how we work to achieve our common goals. Aibel's employees appreciate these values, and we all have a common attitude where we care about each other, the customers, the suppliers, and the community around us.
We are committed to inclusion, equality and diversity, and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply with us, regardless of age, gender, functional capacity or ethnic background.
Because we consider our social responsibility as a fundamental prerequisite, our commitment to sustainable development is not described in a plan, but included as a natural part of our guidelines, work procedures and decision-making processes. In Aibel, we are committed to balancing the company's financial sustainability with the social and environmental responsibilities we have.
Can you identify with our values, and are you inspired by our vision? Then we would like to hear from you!
Application deadline and contact information:
For questions regarding the position, please contact: Trond Kvie Jansen, tlf 909 15 532, firstname.lastname@example.org
Work Place: Asker
Application deadline: 10.12.2021