CAD Application Consultant
With more than a hundred years of experience, Aibel is a leading supplier within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We offer our customers optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout the project's life cycle. Exciting, right?
We are now looking for a CAD Application Consultant who can contribute to Aibel’s exciting journey in the ongoing energy transition.
- Application management and operation of E3D
- Setup/monitoring of new and ongoing E3D projects
- Setup/monitoring of integration/data flow to other IT systems
- Further development and error correction of self-developed additional modules for E3D
- Training and documentation
- User support for disciplines and business projects
- Minimum 3 years of higher education
- Good knowledge of setup and using E3D
- Programming experience (PML and C#.net is desirable)
- Knowledge of Cats&Specs is desirable, but not a requirement
- Knowledge of Navisworks and 3D visualization tools is desirable, but not a requirement
- Experience from the supplier industry for the oil, gas and wind industry is desirable, but not a requirement
- Good in spoken Norwegian and English, all written documentation will be in English
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Versatile, systematic and capable of delivery
- Comply with our values and our vision
Become our colleague:
Aibel offers many career opportunities. With us, you can work across disciplines, build competence and develop your own potential. This contributes to a vibrant and engaging work environment. We also offer flexible working hours, and our welfare clubs have a wide range of activities and training opportunities for all our employees.
Our value program "We Care" – encourages us to be responsible, visionary, open and flexible. The values reflect the attitudes we have at work and set the standard for how to achieve our goals. We value inclusion, equality and diversity, and encourage all qualified candidates to apply, regardless of age, gender, functional ability and ethnicity.
Our overall strategy is to gradually develop our business from oil and gas towards renewable solutions. Because we view our social responsibility as a fundamental prerequisite, sustainable development is a natural part of our guidelines, work procedures and decision-making processes.
Can you identify with our values, and are you inspired by our vision? Then we would like to hear from you!
Application deadline and contact information:
For questions regarding the position, please contact: Irtaza Syed, +47 400 97 906, email@example.com
Work Place: Oslo
Application deadline: 11.12.2022