Aibel is a leading service company within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We provide our customers with optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout a project’s entire life cycle. Aibel's 4000 skilled employees are located close to our customers at the company’s offices in Norway and South East Asia. In addition, we operate two modern yards in Haugesund and in Thailand, with complete prefabrication and construction capabilities.
We are strengthening our staff and need a valuable Commissioning Engineer who can follow the commissioning activities throughout the phases from study to implementation. You will keep track of all activities regarding commissioning and enable a safe and efficient start up. Are you a loyal team player and able to take on system responsibility?
- Follow the project throughout the different phases and make the strategies for a smooth handover
- Break down the project in commissioning packages
- Build package structure linked to commissioning checklists
- Define and mark commissioning boundaries
- Follow up MC verification and signing of RFC/RFO at handover
- Prepare commissioning procedures and ensure that these are approved according to milestones
- Ensure that drawings/documents are marked with the latest changes identified during commissioning, and as-built documentation are up to date.
- Be able to take on system responsibility for commissioning.
Education and work experience:
- Technical College or higher within piping/ process/ mechanics/ structure
- Lack of formal qualifications may be compensated by relevant experience.
- Experience from a similar position is desirable, but not a requirement
- Experience with the use of electronic tools for follow-up and delivery of projects is preferable, but not a requirement.
What we are looking for:
For this position, we search for a dedicated, independent and reliable Commissioning Engineer, with a corporative working attitude. You will have to communicate in both Norwegian and English in our projects and therefore Norwegian will be a requirement. We value team players that are open for dialog and constructive discussions.
- Offshore basic safety course (GSK) and Offshore health certificate - or willing to take the course
What we offer:
We can offer you interesting assignments in an informal, dynamic and friendly working environment with good possibilities for professional and personal development. We offer a wide range of social events and competitive benefits.
For questions regarding the position, please contact:
Haugesund/Bergen: Øystein Dalland, phone: +47 852 68 031
Stavanger: Øyvind Solberg, phone: +47 852 71 335
Work Place: Haugesund, Bergen, Stavanger
Application deadline: 30.10.2020Apply for the position