With Aibel you have a chance to develop your career through a range of projects in renewables and oil and gas. We call ourselves Engineering Pioneers. Whatever our job is, we approach it with creativity, curiosity and a drive to find new and better solutions. First we imagine the future. Then we build it.
We are looking for a Commissioning Manager to strengthen our team on different locations in Norway. As a Commissioning Manager you will lead preparation and execution of commissioning and be a role model for HSE performance.
About the position
Our Commissioning Manager is set to cater for already booked contracts, which includes full commissioning responsibility and provide general capability and flexibility in the commissioning department. We need to strengthen our staff and you are an experienced Manager with extensive multi-discipline experience within commissioning. You'll keep track of all activities regarding commissioning and enable a safe and efficient start up. As well, be in close cooperation with project team and Client's.
Responsibilities and tasks include
- Lead preparation and execution of commissioning
- Provide guidance and support to colleagues and management related to Commissioning
- Plan input and participation for Factory Acceptance test at supplier premises
- Follow up MC verification and take-over scope to Commissioning
- Perform handover from Commissioning to Operation
- 5-10 years from similar positions
- Bachelor/Master’s degree or Technical College
- Certificate of apprenticeship with relevant experience might be considered
- Experienced user of electronic tools for follow-up and delivery of projects is preferable
- We search for a dedicated, independent, and reliable Manager, with a cooperative working attitude
- Able to communicate in both Norwegian and English in our projects
- Willingness to travel and work on different locations
Become our colleague
Aibel offers many career opportunities. With us, you can work across disciplines, build competence and develop your own potential. This contributes to a vibrant and engaging work environment. We also offer flexible working hours, and our welfare clubs have a wide range of activities and training opportunities for all our employees.
Our overall strategy is to strengthen and grow the company's strong position within various energy segments, including offshore wind, oil and gas and hydrogen. At the same time, we always pursue new opportunities. Aibel sees social responsibility as a fundamental prerequisite, and sustinable development is therefore a natural part of our guidelines, work procedures and decision-making processes.
We value diversity and work targeted to secure inclusion of all employees.
Can you identify with our values, and are you inspired by our vision?
Then we would like to hear from you!
Application deadline and contact information:
For questions regarding the position, please contact:
Section Manager for Commissioning - Leif Kristian Solberg, M. +47 414 89 839 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Work Place: Haugesund, Oslo or Stavanger
Application deadline: 31.12.2023