Contract/Subcontract Advisor VO/VOR coordinator
With more than a hundred years of experience, Aibel is a leading supplier within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We offer our customers optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout the project's life cycle. Exciting, right?
We are now looking for a Contract/Subcontract Advisor VO/VOR Coordinator who can contribute to Aibel’s exciting journey in the ongoing energy transition.
- General contractual support and advisories for project management and other project functions
- Prepare and conduct Contract Awareness sessions and other training and conduct support as required for project team members
- Identify new opportunities within own area for optimum and enhanced utilization of contracts
- Identification, initiation, preparation, negotiation and administration of contract amendments and variations (VO/VOR) within projects and vs clients
- Seek advice by the Legal department when found necessary
- Follow up of Aibel Subcontracts against sub suppliers
- Master or Bachelor Degree within relevant topics. Relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal qualifications.
- The candidate must have 2-5 years’ experience with following up contracts and subcontracts in related businesses
- It is important that the candidate is interested
Qualifications and personal characteristics:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude
- Be systematic, accurate and independent
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, advice seeking and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English - both oral and in writing
Become our colleague:
Aibel offers many career opportunities. With us, you can work across disciplines, build competence and develop your own potential. This contributes to a vibrant and engaging work environment. We also offer flexible working hours, and our welfare clubs have a wide range of activities and training opportunities for all our employees.
Our value program "We Care" – encourages us to be responsible, visionary, open and flexible. The values reflect the attitudes we have at work and set the standard for how to achieve our goals. We value inclusion, equality and diversity, and encourage all qualified candidates to apply, regardless of age, gender, functional ability and ethnicity.
Our overall strategy is to gradually develop our business from oil and gas towards renewable solutions. Because we view our social responsibility as a fundamental prerequisite, sustainable development is a natural part of our guidelines, work procedures and decision-making processes.
Can you identify with our values, and are you inspired by our vision? Then we would like to hear from you!
Application deadline and contact information:
For questions regarding the position, please contact: Anne-Helene Sunde Hagem, Department Manager Contract & Subcontract and Weight & Estimation, +4741402590
Work Place: Oslo
Application deadline: 15.10.22
Apply for the position