Engineers - Bergen
Here at Aibel we offer many career opportunities for young engineers. With us, you can work on some of the most advanced and innovative projects in the energy sector. You will work in multidiscipline teams with a variety of tasks and people. Here you can build your competence and reach your own potential in a vibrant and engaging organization. Your contribution counts, and we need pioneering engineers on our team to help steer our organization towards our common goal.
From day one, all engineers will be mobilised into a project and you will be assigned a mentor. We will provide you with training, support and plenty of encouragement along the way. As your future place of work, you will be able to enjoy a wide range of social clubs, sports and activities with your colleagues. We hope you will join one of our more active and popular groups, Young in Aibel. Here you will build friendships and learn from colleagues across disciplines.
Are you our new colleague?
Aibel is looking for engineers for all our disciplines, and we believe you:
- hold a Bachelor or Master’s degree within technical/engineering subjects
- hold a Technical College degree with certificate of completed apprenticeship may also be relevant in some disciplines
- are enthusiastic about your subject and eager to learn and develop within an international project environment
- are a team player who understands the value of sharing knowledge and actively contributes to a good work environment
- have 0-5 years relevant work experince
Aibel's engineering disciplines include (but are not limited to):
- Electrical, Automation, Instrumentation, Telecom, Cyber Security, Piping, Structural design & analysis, Mechanical, HVAC, Maintenance & Operations, Process, Technical Safety, Material Technology, Renewable energy
Become our colleague:
Aibel offers many career opportunities. With us, you can work across disciplines, build competence and develop your own potential. This contributes to a vibrant and engaging work environment. We also offer flexible working hours, and our welfare clubs have a wide range of activities and training opportunities for all our employees.
Our value program "We Care" – encourages us to be responsible, visionary, open and flexible. The values reflect the attitudes we have at work and set the standard for how to achieve our goals. We value inclusion, equality and diversity, and encourage all qualified candidates to apply, regardless of age, gender, functional ability and ethnicity.
Our overall strategy is to gradually develop our business from oil and gas towards renewable solutions. Because we view our social responsibility as a fundamental prerequisite, sustainable development is a natural part of our guidelines, work procedures and decision-making processes.
How to apply
We accept online applications in either Norwegian or in English. Please attach a CV/resume and a motivational cover letter, together with copies of diplomas and relevant certificates. If you are still under education please attach a temporary transcript. We expect candidates to provide all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process.
Work Place: Bergen
Application deadline: 31.03.2023
Please note that applications are processed on an ongoing basisApply for the position