With more than a hundred years of experience, Aibel is a leading supplier within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We offer our customers optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout the project's life cycle. Exciting, right?
We are now looking for an Estimator within Weight and Estimation who can contribute to Aibel’s exciting journey in the ongoing energy transition.
- Compile weight & cost estimates and reports in studies, FEEDs and detail engineering projects
- Maintain and further develop weight and cost models including benchmarking
- Detailed weight monitoring, including weighing of major equipment, modules and topsides
- Analysis for internal and commercial use in tenders and projects
- Master's or Bachelor's degree. Relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal qualifications.
Qualifications and personal characteristics:
We are looking for a recent graduate candidate with interest and capability to handle large amount of data. We encourage all candidates who identify with the bullet points below to apply for the position as Estimator at Aibel.
- Someone who likes to work with figures and numbers
- Flexible, systematic, accurate and independent mindset
- Proactive and result oriented
- Willingness to share own experiences and knowledge
- Ability to build good working relations across the organization
- Ability to communicate fluently in both English and Norwegian, both verbally and in writing
Become our colleague:
Aibel offers many career opportunities. With us, you can work across disciplines, build competence and develop your own potential. This contributes to a vibrant and engaging work environment. We also offer flexible working hours, and our welfare clubs have a wide range of activities and training opportunities for all our employees.
Our value program "We Care" – encourages us to be responsible, visionary, open and flexible. The values reflect the attitudes we have at work and set the standard for how to achieve our goals. We value inclusion, equality and diversity, and encourage all qualified candidates to apply, regardless of age, gender, functional ability and ethnicity.
Our overall strategy is to gradually develop our business from oil and gas towards renewable solutions. Because we view our social responsibility as a fundamental prerequisite, sustainable development is a natural part of our guidelines, work procedures and decision-making processes.
Can you identify with our values, and are you inspired by our vision? Then we would like to hear from you!
Application deadline and contact information:
For questions regarding the position, please contact: Anne-Helene Sunde Hagem, Department Manager Contract & Subcontract and Weight & Estimation, +4741402590
Work Place: Oslo
Application deadline: 21.10.22