Aibel is a leading service company within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We provide our customers with optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout a project’s entire life cycle. Aibel's 4000 skilled employees are located close to our customers at the company’s offices in Norway and South East Asia. In addition, we operate two modern yards in Haugesund and in Thailand, with complete prefabrication and construction capabilities.
- Ensure all orders/contracts, as applicable, are expedited to ensure that the project schedules and contractual delivery requirements are met.
- Control and monitor the input of all expediting data into the procurement system and other appropriate documents to ensure current information is available and distributed to relevant Project Management Team and Departments.
- Provide weekly reports to Project Management Team and other departments as required on all current progress and vendor performance.
- Coordinating with suppliers and 3rd Party logistics in order to achieve the planned required dates. Identifying shipping requirements / timescales to relevant delivery point personnel.
- Highlight and report those orders/contracts where there is a likelihood of delay to equipment or critical materials, which may have an adverse effect on the project schedule together with the proposed mitigating actions.
- To liaise with the warehouse team to ensure all the goods received are checked, recorded and stored in the proper manner.
- Any other reasonable assigned duties from time to time.
- Minimum 7 to 10 year(s) of related working experience in of which, preferably with a few years in oil & gas industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Offices, SAP system
- Ability to work in and contribute in a team environment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good analytical with problem-solving skills
- A meticulous and committed team player with a strong sense of urgency and the ability to work independently.