Graduate engineers 2022 Haugesund
Aibel offers many career opportunities for graduates. With us, you can work on some of the most advanced and innovative projects in the energy sector. You will work in multidiscipline teams with a variety of tasks and people. Here you can build your competence and realise your own potential in a vibrant and engaging organisation where your contribution counts and still with plenty room for a challenging and exciting career development.
As a graduate in Aibel you will get permanent employment from day one, and most of our graduates will be mobilised into a project shortly after they start. We do not expect you to be an expert when you join us. You will get a “buddy” and we will provide you with training and support along the way. You will also be introduced to our informal competence network "Young in Aibel" where you will grow friendship and learn from colleagues across disciplines.
Aibel offers flexible working hours, and our welfare clubs have a wide range of activities and training opportunities for all our employees. Our value program "We Care" encourages us to be responsible, visionary, open and flexible. The values reflect the attitudes we have at work and set the standard for how to achieve our goals. We value inclusion, equality and diversity, and encourage all qualified candidates to apply, regardless of age, gender, functional ability and ethnicity.
Our overall strategy is to gradually develop our business from oil and gas towards renewable solutions. Because we view our social responsibility as a fundamental prerequisite, sustainable development is a natural part of our guidelines, work procedures and decision-making processes.
Are you Aibel’s 2022 Graduate?
Aibel is looking for Graduates to all our Engineering Disciplines, which means we will be recruiting diverse competence. However, we believe the following describes our graduates:
- You hold a Bachelor or Master’s degree awarded in 2021 or 2022 within technical/engineering subjects
- Technical College degree with certificate of completed apprenticeship may also be relevant in some disciplines
- You are enthusiastic about your subject and eager to learn and develop within an international project environment
- You are a team player who understand the value of sharing knowledge and actively contribute to a good work environment
- You can identify with Aibel’s values and you are inspired by our vision “We Deliver Sustainable Solutions”
Aibel's engineering disciplines include (but are not limited to):
- Electrical, Automation, Instrument, Piping, Structural, Mechanical, Process, Technical Safety, HVAC, Marine, RAM / Operations & Maintenance, Renewable energy and Technical Information (Document Control)
How to apply:
We accept online applications in either Norwegian or in English. Please attach a CV/resume and a motivational cover letter, together with copies of diplomas and relevant certificates. If you are still under education please attach a temporary transcript. We expect candidates to provide all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process.
Work Place: Haugesund
Startdate: by agreement august 2022
Application deadline: 15.12.2021