Graduates 2023 - Engineers Haugesund
Here at Aibel we offer many career opportunities for Graduates. With us, you can work on some of the most advanced and innovative projects in the energy sector. You will work in multidiscipline teams with a variety of tasks and people. Here you can build your competence and reach your own potential in a vibrant and engaging organization. Your contribution counts, and we need pioneering graduates on our team to help steer our organization towards our common goal.
From day one, all Graduates will receive permanent employment, and most of you will be mobilised into a project shortly thereafter. While we are eager and excited to learn from you, we do not expect you to be an expert when you join us. You will be assigned a Buddy, and we will provide you with training, support and plenty of encouragement along the way. As your future place of work, you will be able to enjoy a wide range of social clubs, sports and activities with your colleagues. We hope you will join one of our more active and popular groups, Young in Aibel. Here you will build friendships and learn from colleagues across disciplines.
Our value program, We Care encourages us to be responsible, visionary, open and flexible. These values reflect the attitudes we have at work and set the standard for how to achieve our goals. In Aibel you can be yourself: We value inclusion, equality and diversity. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply, regardless of age, gender, functional ability and ethnicity.
Are you Aibel's 2023 Graduate?
Aibel is looking for Graduates for all our Engineering Disciplines, which means we will be recruiting diverse competence. However, we believe you:
- hold a Bachelor or Master’s degree awarded in 2022 or 2023 within technical/engineering subjects
- hold a Technical College degree with certificate of completed apprenticeship may also be relevant in some disciplines
- are enthusiastic about your subject and eager to learn and develop within an international project environment
- are a team player who understands the value of sharing knowledge and actively contributes to a good work environment
Aibel's engineering disciplines include (but are not limited to):
- Electrical, Automation, Instrumentation, Telecom, Cyber Security, Piping, Structural design & analysis, Mechanical, HVAC, Maintenance & Operations, Process, Technical Safety, Material Technology, Renewable energy
Can you identify with our values, and are you inspired by our vision? Then we would like to hear from you!
How to apply
We accept online applications in either Norwegian or in English. Please attach a CV/resume and a motivational cover letter, together with copies of diplomas and relevant certificates. If you are still under education please attach a temporary transcript. We expect candidates to provide all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process.
Work Place: Haugesund
Application deadline: 15. November 2022
Please note that applications are processed on an ongoing basis
#WearepioneersApply for the position