Graduates 2024 - Engineering Harstad
With Aibel you have a chance to kick start and develop your career through a variety of tasks and some of the most advanced and innovative projects in the energy sector. We call ourselves Engineering Pioneers. Whatever our job is, we approach it with creativity, curiosity and a drive to find new and better solutions. First we imagine the future. Then we build it.
As a graduate at Aibel, you will receive permanent employment from day one. And shortly thereafter, most graduates are mobilized into a project. Here you get the chance to contribute with your fresh and updated knowledge, and at the same time learn from colleagues with a long and broad experience. Aibel is a large company with a varied spectrum of projects and business areas, which create opportunities to develop and learn across different fields and office locations.
Our graduates are looked after by both HR and the department they are assigned to - this provides the appropriate training and a common understanding of Aibel's pioneering spirit, our goals and working methods. Fellow graduates usually become your first network in the company, through onboarding activities and the informal Young in Aibel network.
About the position
We are looking for eager graduates for our various positions within engineering in Harstad :
- Electrical, Instrumentation, Cyber security, Telecommunication and Automation
- Structural, Civil and Marine
- Piping and Layout
- Process and Technical Safety
- HVAC, Material Technology and Mechanical
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- Technical college with certificate of apprenticeship
- As a pioneer you are visionary, and always seeking new ideas to contribute to a more sustainable energy sector
- By using your competence and experience to act responsible, you will develop your colleagues and our organization.
- As a graduate you value an open mind, you provide feedback to others that can lead to learning and development
- You are flexible and solution-oriented
Become our colleague
Aibel offers a variety of work assignments. With us, you have the opportunity to work onshore or offshore, and on different projects and locations. Here you can build competence and develop your own potential. Graduates at Aibel are welcomed into an inclusive work environment where friendships and comradery often forms. Our welfare clubs have a wide range of activities and training opportunities for all our employees.
Our overall strategy is to strengthen and grow the company's strong position within various energy segments, including offshore wind, oil and gas and hydrogen. At the same time, we always pursue new opportunities. Aibel sees social responsibility as a fundamental prerequisite, and sustinable development is therefore a natural part of our guidelines, work procedures and decision-making processes.
We value diversity and work targeted to secure inclusion of all employees.
Can you identify with our values, and are you inspired by our vision?
Then we would like to hear from you!
Work Place: Harstad
Application deadline: 20.11.2023