HR Business Partner
Aibel is a leading service company within the upstream oil & gas and offshore wind industries. We provide our clients with optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout the entire life cycle.
Aibel's skilled employees are located close to our customers at the company's eight offices in Norway and South East Asia. In addition, we operate two modern yards in Haugesund (Norway) and Laem Chabang (Thailand) with complete prefabrication and construction capabilities.
We are looking for an experienced and engaged HR Business Partner in Asker for a key role in supporting our Business.
- Act as a proactive and trusted HR advisor to Line Managers and Projects at all levels of the organization
- Drive and participate in relevant projects or initiatives based on business needs
- Drive improvement and conduct ongoing research into external benchmark, emerging trends and best practices
- Train, develop and coach managers and HR staff on processes and professional practices
- Support implementation of HR strategies and initiatives
- Support implementation and ensure compliance of HR policies, processes and practices
- Deliver high quality and cost effective HR services
- Collaborate with employee representatives and safety delegates
- Support in further strengthen an organizational culture based on Aibel’s Values and Leadership Principles
- Identify and drive change that have significant business impact
- Support in driving performance management, business driven leadership and professional talent development, including succession planning
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor or Master Degree within Human Resources Management, or other relevant areas. Relevant experience can compensate for higher education
- A minimum of 5 years of operational HR experience
- Solid competence, knowledge and experience of the HR functional area
- Ability to manage improvement projects
- Experience with and understanding of the dynamics of a project driven organization, preferably from the energy business
- Good presentation and communication skills at all levels of the organization
- Fluency in Norwegian and English, both written and spoken
- Ability to operate with a high degree of precision and efficiency
- Enthusiastic individual, who is passionate about their work and has strong interpersonal skills
What we offer:
We can offer you interesting assignments in an informal, dynamic and friendly working environment with good possibilities for professional and personal development. We offer a wide range of social events and competitive benefits.
Senior Manager HR Business Partnering, Hanne Haukaas
Work place: Asker
Start Up: as soon as possible
Due Date: 24.11.2019Apply for the position