With Aibel you have a chance to develop your career through a range of projects in renewables and oil and gas. We call ourselves Engineering Pioneers. Whatever our job is, we approach it with creativity, curiosity and a drive to find new and better solutions. First we imagine the future. Then we build it.
We are looking for a Manager to strengthen our ISO (insulation, scaffolding and surface protection) department in Haugesund. As a ISO Manager, you will be responsible for building up our new ISO competence center.
About the position
Actively promote the ISO competence center internally and externally. Assist projects with technical support within the ISO subjects.
Responsibilities and tasks include
- Overall responsible for establishing and managing the ISO competence center in Aibel
- Work proactively with HSE and build a HSE and quality culture
- Budgeting and budget follow-up
- Assist in the selection of subcontractors and contract strategies
- Bachelor's degree or Technical institute with certificate of apprenticeship
- Long relevant experience from ISO project management in Oil and Gas, or Offshore Wind
- Good Norwegian and English skills, oral and writing
- Experience in personnel management
- Your great people skills is what makes you our next leader
- As a pioneer you are visionary, and always seeking new ideas to contribute to a more sustainable energy sector
- By using your competence and experience to act responsible, you will develop your colleagues and our organization.
- As a leader you value a open mind, you provide feedback to others that can lead to learning and development
- You are flexible and solution-oriented
Become our colleague
Aibel offers many career opportunities. With us, you can work across disciplines, build competence and develop your own potential. This contributes to a vibrant and engaging work environment. We also offer flexible working hours, and our welfare clubs have a wide range of activities and training opportunities for all our employees.
Our overall strategy is to strengthen and grow the company's strong position within various energy segments, including offshore wind, oil and gas and hydrogen. At the same time, we always pursue new opportunities. Aibel sees social responsibility as a fundamental prerequisite, and sustinable development is therefore a natural part of our guidelines, work procedures and decision-making processes.
We value diversity and work targeted to secure inclusion of all employees.
Can you identify with our values, and are you inspired by our vision?
Then we would like to hear from you!
Application deadline and contact information:
For questions regarding the position, please contact:
Fabrication Manager Hans Jørgen Alfsen, mobil: 41206214, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Work Place: Haugesund
Application deadline: 30.06.2023, we process applications continuously