Aibel is a leading service company within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We provide our customers with optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout a project’s entire life cycle. Aibel's 4000 skilled employees are located close to our customers at the company’s offices in Norway and South East Asia. In addition, we operate two modern yards in Haugesund and in Thailand, with complete prefabrication and construction capabilities.
- Follow up on supplier after contract award for delivery of materials and relevant documentation
- Work with the team to ensure Aibel’s compliance process is being followed strictly.
- Ensure all orders/contracts, as applicable, are expedited to ensure that the project schedules and contractual delivery requirements are met.
- Control and monitor the input of all expediting data into the procurement system and other appropriate documents to ensure current information is available and distributed to relevant Project Management Team and Departments.
- Provide weekly reports to Project Management Team and other departments as required on all current progress and suppliers’ performance.
- Coordinate with suppliers and 3rd Party logistics in order to achieve the planned required dates. Identifying shipping requirements / timescales to relevant delivery point personnel.
- Highlight and report those orders/contracts where there is a likelihood of delay to bulks or critical materials, which may have an adverse effect on the project schedule together with the proposed corrective actions.
- Ensure all the goods received are checked, recorded and stored in the proper manner and all documentation are in good order and parked in the right folder/system such as ProArc.
- Liaise with legal, finance, project planning, control and doc control pertaining to project procurement activities as required.
- Work on any other reasonable and ad-hoc duties as assigned by Procurement Manager
Work experience requirements:
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience in expediting role in Oil & Gas for topsides project works for FPSO relating to Piping Bulks/EIT/Mechanical/Structural/Safety & other disciplines.
- Degree / Diploma in Engineering or Commercial or other discipline
- Supply Chain / Procurement certification would be advantages
- Effective written and verbal communication skills to write project reports and present technical issues to the design team and external parties.
- Effective project management, problem-solving, leadership, people skills.
- Effective interpersonal & communication skills, ability to multi-tasks and prioritise activities.
- Ability to work independently be analytical and meticulous in his/her work.
- Knowledge of SAP & MS Office or similar system.
- Ability to travel at short notice if required.
- Ability to work overtime as required.
Work location: Singapore
Application deadline: 6 Oct 2020
Apply for the position