Material Handling Enigneer
With more than a hundred years of experience, Aibel is a leading supplier within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We offer our customers optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout the project's life cycle. Exciting, right?
We are growing and Aibel is looking for a Material Handeling Engineer for the office in Bergen that can strengthen our layouts and carry out studies and MOD-projects.
As a Material Handeling Engineer you will:
- Technical Responsible for Material Handling for EPCI/FEED projects for modifications on the Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Develop/Update Material Handling Report
- Material Handling Plan shall cover the entire scope with transport routes and Crane Studies according to NORSOK R-002 Including Maintain/update material handling plan and report acc. to client's requirements
- Offshore site-survey may be required
- 3D modelling of Material Handling Equipment
We wish that you have:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or other equivalent engineering specialization
- Minimum 5 years of experience having worked in an engineering setup for upstream oil & gas projects
- Prior work experience with similar roles and possess a clear understanding of project phases, milestones and deliverables
- Possess a thorough understanding and knowledge of relevant oil and gas industry standards such as but not limited to ASME, API (American Petroleum Institute), BS and European Regulations
As Aibels Material Handeling Engineer you are:
- Expected to have computer literacy and in particular Navisworks and 3D Review Model
- Excellent technical communication (verbal and written) skills to present technical issues to Design teams, Project management, Client and Approving Authorities
- Self-starter and be able to work with minimal supervision, take independent action, analyse problems and provide clear solutions to assigned projects
- Team player and be able to work well with people at all levels in the organization
Become our colleague:
Aibel offers many career opportunities. With us, you can work across disciplines, build competence and develop your own potential. This contributes to a vibrant and engaging work environment. We also offer flexible working hours, and our welfare clubs have a wide range of activities and training opportunities for all our employees.
Our value program "We Care" – encourages us to be responsible, visionary, open and flexible. The values reflect the attitudes we have at work and set the standard for how to achieve our goals. We value inclusion, equality and diversity, and encourage all qualified candidates to apply, regardless of age, gender, functional ability and ethnicity.
Our overall strategy is to gradually develop our business from oil and gas towards renewable solutions. Because we view our social responsibility as a fundamental prerequisite, sustainable development is a natural part of our guidelines, work procedures and decision-making processes.
Can you identify with our values, and are you inspired by our vision? Then we would like to hear from you!
Application deadline and contact information:
For questions regarding the position, please contact: Avdelingsleder, Kjetil Lilleskar, +47 95246956, email@example.com
Work Place: Bergen
Application deadline: 03.01.2023, 23:59