Method and Systems Experts Offshore Wind / EPC Projects
Aibel is a leading service company within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We provide our customers with optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout a project’s entire life cycle. Aibel's 4000 skilled employees are located close to our customers at the company’s offices in Norway and South East Asia. In addition, we operate two modern yards in Haugesund and in Thailand, with complete prefabrication and construction capabilities.
ARE YOU MOTIVATED TO WORK WITH ENGINEERING AND IT?
DO YOU WANT TO ACCELRATE OUR DIGITAL BUSINESS?
We are looking for talents with experience from EPC-projects and knowledge about execution methods and associated systems. Aibel is running exciting projects within Offshore Wind, Modifications and Frame Agreements, where we facilitate engineering, contraction and installation at our office in Haugesund.
Our strategy is to provide a portfolio of modern systems, digitalisation of work processes and data- and information flows enabling project efficiency. Our method- and system experts works with optimization of processes, systems set-ups and data- and information flows based on client and project specific requirements. In this role, you have the opportunity to make a difference in our business projects.
Our Method and System experts are key in our projects. Your most important delivery is project specific system designs and deployment to business projects, including:
- Anchoring methods and system design with Project Management
- Develop proposals for systems configurations and interface definitions to optimize information flows
- Interdispline communication and collaboration on process optimization
- Risk Management
- Manage changes to default methods and systems to fulfil client expectations
- Quality assurance and continuous improvement
Education and work experience:
- Master or Bachelor Degree within engineering, commercial topics or IT
- Preferable 4-5 years of experience from EPC projects
- Some knowledge about relevant information systems supporting EPC
If you have some insights and experience with digitalisation or information management, that’s great, but not required.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for talents who are ambitious and eager to learn Aibel business. To succeed in this position, you should have the potential to fulfil these personal characteristics:
- Proactive, eager to take responsibility with great execution power
- Flexible, systematic, accurate and independent mind set
- Willingness to share own experiences and knowledge, include and involve colleagues
- Ability to build good working relations across the organizations
- Ability to communicate fluently in both English and Norwegian, both verbally and in writing
In this position, you have the opportunity to accelerate your career, develop your skillset and influence your daily work. You will work closely with Project Management and colleagues across Aibel locations and business.
What we offer:
We can offer you interesting assignments in an informal, dynamic and friendly working environment with good possibilities for professional and personal development. We offer a wide range of social events and competitive benefits.
Contact: Department Manager Bjørn Ove Bjørnstad – IT Department, Phone:+47 97 14 80 42, Due date: 23.04.2021, Start up: After agreementApply for the position