- Responsible for setting up of PDMS / E3D
system for projects in line with company and project procedures within the
stipulated time while starting up the project, managing the PDMS / E3D system
of various projects and continuous technical support.
- Responsible for coordination with PDMS
admin of Client and Subcontractors of the project
- Administration of the PDMS / E3D Model,
customization to suit the project requirements and support to multi-discipline
end users of the model.
- Responsible for development and
implementation of project specific Catalogues and Specifications for piping
& pipe supports, structural, Electrical and Instrumentation disciplines in
PDMS / E3D and setting up of project specific drawing templates in the drafting
module of PDMS / E3D.
- Make sure that the integrity of the 3D
model database is well maintained and regular transfer of information from 3D
model to other IT systems is functioning properly as expected.
- Based on the client specifications, develop
project specific modelling procedure and set up the 3D model accordingly.
Conduct regular trainings to multi-discipline end users (designers) of
the 3D model.
- Work closely with the discipline leads of
the projects to understand their requirements and address their demand on time.
Develop macros (in PML) to automate tasks, to improve the efficiency and avoid
- In case of any technical challenges,
troubleshoot to resolve the issues on time and if required escalate to
Superusers of PDMS / E3D in other locations for quick resolution. Plan task
maintenance of model and create backups as per company procedures.
- Responsible for Clash management and Clash
Reports. Clean up and Preparation of the 3D model for all Model reviews.
- Be familiar with the work flows of all the
IT systems implemented in the project. Be proactive and provide your input to
IT plan on time and highlight in advance if there are any technical challenges.
- Coordinate actively with other offices, for
the projects executed from multiple locations, attend meetings and communicate
effectively. Be flexible and ready to assume additional roles like CAD
coordinator in a project.
- Must have a minimum of 12 years of PDMS
Administrator experience in oil & gas projects especially in offshore
projects (FPSOs and fixed installations) in the capacity of PDMS Admin with
similar job responsibilities described above. Must be familiar with the work
flow of FEED and Detailed Engineering phases of offshore projects.
- Strong background in Aveva’s PDMS / E3D
software, thorough working knowledge in all the modules of PDMS / E3D and
experience in development and implementation of Cats and Specs of piping, pipe
supports, structural and EIT is mandatory.
- Shall have working level computer literacy
in PML and commonly used business software applications such MS Office.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Applicant must have a minimum of Bachelor
Degree / Diploma in Mechanical engineering or Civil or Structural Engineering
- Must have experience as PDMS administrator
in oil & gas projects, for a minimum period of 12 years and must be well
versed in PDMS / E3D program.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work
with minimal supervision, make sound decisions, take independent action,
analyze problems and provide focused solutions to assigned projects.
- Shall possess strong inter-personal and
communication skills and be able to work well with people at all levels in the
What we offer:
We can offer you interesting assignments in an informal, dynamic and friendly working environment with good possibilities for professional and personal development. We offer a wide range of social events and competitive benefits.