Piping Support Lead - Senior Engineer
With more than a hundred years of experience, Aibel is a leading supplier within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We offer our customers optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout the project's life cycle. Exciting, right?
We are now looking for a Senior Engineer within Piping Support who can contribute to Aibel’s exciting journey in the ongoing energy transition. You will work closely with Pipe Stess Engineers and Piping Designers, and you will be given a chance to use your motivational and mentoring qualities when leading younger team members. Your job will include various tasks and assignments, but you should identify as a natural leader with a cooperative and respectful working attitude.
Your job and responsibilities will entail:
- Leading the Pipe Support designers for various projects
- Advising the designers on all Pipe Support activities, including design, calculations and drawing production
- Having an understadning of the project as a whole
- Prepare Pipe Support procedures, standards etc. for individual projects
- Prepare documentation for purchasing, tag linking, support material library, support bad list, etc.
- Site follow up at construction yard
Qualifications and work experience:
- Bachelor's or master's degree
- A minimum of 8 years work experience, preferably EPC new build and modification on Pipe Support Engineering
- Broad NORSOK knowledge
- Offshore and fabrication experience is and advantage, but not a requirement
- Familiar with modelling tools, such as Aveva Everything 3D (E3D)
- You are proactive, advise seeking and you see the value of sharing experiences
- A team player, but possess the ability to work independently
- You are systematic, accurate and you get the work done
Become our colleague:
Aibel offers many career opportunities. With us, you can work across disciplines, build competence and develop your own potential. This contributes to a vibrant and engaging work environment. We also offer flexible working hours, and our welfare clubs have a wide range of activities and training opportunities for all our employees.
Our value program "We Care" – encourages us to be responsible, visionary, open and flexible. The values reflect the attitudes we have at work and set the standard for how to achieve our goals. We value inclusion, equality and diversity, and encourage all qualified candidates to apply, regardless of age, gender, functional ability and ethnicity.
Our overall strategy is to gradually develop our business from oil and gas towards renewable solutions. Because we view our social responsibility as a fundamental prerequisite, sustainable development is a natural part of our guidelines, work procedures and decision-making processes.
Can you identify with our values, and are you inspired by our vision? Then we would like to hear from you!
Application deadline and contact information:
For questions regarding the position, please contact: Thomas Cleveland, Section Manager Piping & Layout, +47 99487660, email@example.com
Work Place: Oslo
Application deadline: 31.03.2023