Principal/Senior Process Engineer
With more than a hundred years of experience, Aibel is a leading supplier within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We offer our customers optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout the project's life cycle. Exciting, right?
In Aibel you will have the possibility to participate in our renewable energy sector including offshore wind and hydrogen, as well as our oil and gas segment, where low carbon and zero emissions solutions are in focus. Aibel is also performing early phase work and exploration into the fields of synthetic fuels and carbon capture.
You will have the opportunity to work in our different project phases as Concepts & Studies, FEEDs and Detail engineering. In Aibel, we emphasize utilizing your potential, your skills and strength. We would also support you in your career development.
We are looking for candidates experienced in process engineering and within areas as:
- Flowlines, separation and liquid export
- Process simulations (UNISIM/HYSYS) and calculations
- Compressor system design (compressor vendor follow up; Interfaces, seal gas, lube oil, scrubbers, coolers)
- Reports and presentations
- PFD/UFD and P&ID development
- Process datasheets for equipment, valves, instrumentation
- Leading and mentoring other process engineers
- Process safety reviews and HAZOP
- Minimum 10 years relevant working experience in engineering, onshore/offshore, study/FEED/detail design
- Working experience from Norwegian Sector
- Knowledge in NCS requirements (NORSOK, Ptil/PSA)
- In-depth knowledge of one or more of the following areas:
- Separation and liquid export
- Compressor system design
- Heat exchanger design and rating
- Process simulations
- You possess the ability to work independently and thoroughly, as well as in teams
- Excellent communication skills in English: Both orally and in writing
- You have a high loyalty to deadlines and quality requirements
- Being proactive, advise seeking and sharing own experiences with others are all traits that come naturally to you
Become our colleague:
Aibel offers many career opportunities. With us, you can work across disciplines, build competence and develop your own potential. This contributes to a vibrant and engaging work environment. We also offer flexible working hours, and our welfare clubs have a wide range of activities and training opportunities for all our employees.
Our value program "We Care" – encourages us to be responsible, visionary, open and flexible. The values reflect the attitudes we have at work and set the standard for how to achieve our goals. We value inclusion, equality and diversity, and encourage all qualified candidates to apply, regardless of age, gender, functional ability and ethnicity.
Our overall strategy is to gradually develop our business from oil and gas towards renewable solutions. Because we view our social responsibility as a fundamental prerequisite, sustainable development is a natural part of our guidelines, work procedures and decision-making processes.
Can you identify with our values, and are you inspired by our vision? Then we would like to hear from you!
Application deadline and contact information:For questions regarding the position, please contact: Section Manager System Engineering & Design, Ragnhild Bjernæs Strand, firstname.lastname@example.org, +47 41905048
Work Place: Oslo
Application deadline: 13.02.2023