Principal/Senior Technical Safety Engineer
With more than a hundred years of experience, Aibel is a leading supplier within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We offer our customers optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout the project's life cycle. Exciting, right?
In Aibel you will have the possibility to participate in our renewable energy sector including offshore wind and hydrogen, as well as our oil and gas segment, where low carbon and zero emissions solutions are in focus. Aibel is also performing early phase work and exploration into the fields of synthetic fuels and carbon capture.
You will as a Senior Technical Safety Engineer in Aibel get the opportunity to work in highly skilled multidiscipline teams in studies, tenders, FEED and Detail Engineering.
You will preferably act in a role as Technical Safety Lead or as a Senior Technical Safety Engineer within these areas: -
- Develop safety solutions and strategies (HSE/Technical safety design) to the required levels of detail
- Safety philosophy, HSE Design Study, safety strategies, Area classification, escape and evacuation
- Passive Fire Protection (PFP)
- Active Fire Protection
- Functional Safety/Safety Integrity leve
In Aibel, we emphasize utilizing your potential, your skills and strength. We would also support you in your career development.
- MSc or BSc with required experience
- Min. 10 years relevant working experience in engineering, onshore/offshore, study/FEED/detail design
- Experience within renewable Sector is desirable
- Work experience from Norwegian Sector
- Ability to work independently and thorough as well as ability to work in team
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Good communication skills
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English – both oral and in writing
Become our colleague:
Aibel offers many career opportunities. With us, you can work across disciplines, build competence and develop your own potential. This contributes to a vibrant and engaging work environment. We also offer flexible working hours, and our welfare clubs have a wide range of activities and training opportunities for all our employees.
Our value program "We Care" – encourages us to be responsible, visionary, open and flexible. The values reflect the attitudes we have at work and set the standard for how to achieve our goals. We value inclusion, equality and diversity, and encourage all qualified candidates to apply, regardless of age, gender, functional ability and ethnicity.
Our overall strategy is to gradually develop our business from oil and gas towards renewable solutions. Because we view our social responsibility as a fundamental prerequisite, sustainable development is a natural part of our guidelines, work procedures and decision-making processes.
Can you identify with our values, and are you inspired by our vision? Then we would like to hear from you!
Application deadline and contact information:For questions regarding the position, please contact: Section Manager System Engineering & Design, Ragnhild Bjernæs Strand, email@example.com, +47 41905048
Work Place: Oslo
Application deadline: 13.02.2023