Product manager – Digital Workplace and Collaboration
Aibel is a leading service company within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We provide our customers with optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout a project’s entire life cycle. Aibel's 4000 skilled employees are located close to our customers at the company’s offices in Norway and South East Asia. In addition, we operate two modern yards in Haugesund and in Thailand, with complete prefabrication and construction capabilities.
DO YOU HAVE PASSION FOR THE DIGITAL WORKPLACE AND COLLABORATION?
Are you result-oriented, curious and thrive when you work in the interface between business, people and technology? Do you have solid and relevant experience with Microsoft and Office 365? Through Digital Workplace and Digital Collaboration, our ambition is to create competitive advantages for Aibel. Do you want to take a leading position in this journey and inspire us to reach our goals?
- Define strategies and goals for utilization of Microsoft and Office 365 in Aibel
- Manage implementation and improvement projects in Aibel within Microsoft and Office 365
- Secure adoption of technology through training and information within all levels of Aibel’s organisation
- Monitoring of Microsoft roadmaps, updates, and releases to secure that Aibel starts utilizing new features that can derive value
- Deliver administration, development and support on Microsoft and Office 365 in cooperation with our external partners and service providers
Education and work experience:
- Bachelor or Master within IT. Relevant experience can compensate for lack of formal education
- Relevant experience within Microsoft and Office 365, and in-depth knowledge of Teams and SharePoint
- Experience from management of implementation projects where adoption of technology is a key success factor
- Knowledge of IT Service Management and ITIL
- Experience with of PowerApps, Flow and PowerShell, and knowledge of Intune and Azure will be an advantage, but not a requirement
What we are looking for:
- Excellent communication skills in Norwegian and English with the ability to engage and motivate people
- A strategic mindset and the ability of executing the strategy outlined
- Ability to work independent, but also be a team player
- You are curious, tech-savvy and have an ability to learn
- Motivated by creating measurable results
What we offer:
We can offer you interesting assignments in an informal, dynamic and friendly working environment with good possibilities for professional and personal development. We offer a wide range of social events and competitive benefits.
For questions regarding the position, please contact: Vidar Berg, +47 916 23 838, firstname.lastname@example.org
Work Place: Bergen or Oslo
Application deadline: 31.03.2021