Project Administrator (2 Years Contract)
Aibel is a leading service company within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We provide our customers with optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout a project’s entire life cycle. Aibel's 4000 skilled employees are located close to our customers at the company’s offices in Norway and South East Asia. In addition, we operate two modern yards in Haugesund and in Thailand, with complete prefabrication and construction capabilities.
- Coordinate with various disciplines to collate information and submit weekly and monthly progress reports to client.
- Schedule meetings, book facilities, prepare minutes and circulate to the concerned parties.
- Coordinate and collate information and prepare presentation slides for internal and external meetings.
- Coordinate with Admin Department for travel arrangements.
- Prepare Personnel authorization form (PAF) and issue to Client for mobilization of personnel to project.
- Update mobilization / demobilization records of personnel in internal software (repro).
- Coordinate and arrange Team building activities, Workshops, etc.
- Manage ProArc (document management system) Admin section for administrative correspondences.
- File and distribute internal and external correspondences (Letters, Minutes of Meeting, Reports, etc.)
- Assist in preparing travel budget and visa applications.
- Prepare expense claims for Project Manager/Department managers.
- Provide administration support to the Project and client teams.
- Assist admin department as and when required.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in project administration
- Motivated and self-driven individual
- Ability to work under pressure and willingness to work beyond normal working hours
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment, prioritize and multi task
- Ability to work with multi ethnic work force
- Ability to Manage highly confidential information
- Relevant Diploma or GCE ‘A’/ ’O’ Levels
- Proficiency in MS Office (word, excel, power-point, etc.)
- Effective English written and oral communication skills are a prerequisite.
- Good typing speeds
What we offer:
We can offer you interesting assignments in an informal, dynamic and friendly working environment with good possibilities for professional and personal development. We offer a wide range of social events and competitive benefits.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.Apply for the position