System Integrator Specialist
Aibel is a leading service company within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We provide our customers with optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout a project’s entire life cycle. Aibel's 4000 skilled employees are located close to our customers at the company’s offices in Norway and South East Asia. In addition, we operate two modern yards in Haugesund and in Thailand, with complete prefabrication and construction capabilities.
- Identify requirements and expectations towards system concepts/architecture
- Define and anchor the project specific system concept including interfaces between all stakeholders/partners, data- and information flows and system set-ups towards Project Management, Aibel client and Aibel IT
- Perform gap analysis and potential exceptions from standard methods to identify potential risks and optimize system concept
- Make proposals for execution methods, system concepts and definition of data- and information management
- Identify areas for project specific training on methods, processes and systems
- Quality assurance and verification of system set-ups and information flows
- Propose system configurations for optimized data- and information flows
- Support project management in deployment of execution strategy, processes and systems
- Support across project disciplines in subjects relevant to quality in work processes and data- and information flows
- Manage changes to system set-ups
- Support on deployment of our digital agenda and improvement projects
- Communicate and anchor business opportunities
- Manage, coordinate and complete deliveries in line with contract requirements
- Planning of activities/deliveries, prioritize, follow-up activities, and reporting of status
- Secure acceptance of implemented system concept
- Identify competence/capacity needs with adequate qualifications within his/her areas of responsibility
- Communication of Aibel IT strategies, policies and standards
- Communicate potential scheduling issues to project management to ensure needed adjustments, mitigations and improved performance
- Actively contribute to professional networks to ensure improved competence, transfer of experience, best practice and focus on continuous improvements and be compliant to Aibel work processes
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Experience in project management roles preferably in the oil and gas industry.
- Knowledge about relevant standards, master data/information management is appreciated
- A people that shows initiative and have leadership.
- Experience from management of digital initiatives is a plus
- Experience from working in an engineering company or EPC projects is useful
- Ability to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity and change.
- A good team player as well as able to work independently
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Good personal integrity
- Bachelor or Master Degree within IT, Engineering or similar
- Preferable 6-8 years relevant work experience
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of official data and documents is critical.
- Ability to prepare/write project/IT Handbook.
- Ability to travel on short notice / work with minimal supervision /perform overtime work as required.
- Ability to work effectively with people across cultures in a fast-paced environment.
What we offer:
We can offer you interesting assignments in an informal, dynamic and friendly working environment with good possibilities for professional and personal development. We offer a wide range of social events and competitive benefits.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.Apply for the position