Project IT Verification Lead
Aibel is a leading service company within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We provide our customers with optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout a project’s entire life cycle. Aibel's 4000 skilled employees are located close to our customers at the company’s offices in Norway and South East Asia. In addition, we operate two modern yards in Haugesund and in Thailand, with complete prefabrication and construction capabilities.
- Verify requirements, expectations and exceptions towards system concepts/architecture
- Define and anchor the project specific IT verification strategy towards Project Management, Aibel client and Aibel IT
- Perform gap analysis and potential exceptions from standard methods to identify potential risks and optimize system concept
- Develop test cases for verification of project specific processes and information flows
- Lead the IT Verification in project
- Coordinate IT Verification activities and discipline leads
- Manage Aibel Test Framework for project
- Propose areas for project specific training
- Support across project disciplines in subjects relevant to quality in work processes and data- and information flows
- Proactively search for opportunities for business improvements
- Communicate and anchor business opportunities
- Manage, coordinate and complete deliveries in line with contract requirements
- Planning of activities/deliveries, prioritize, follow-up activities, and reporting of status
- Secure acceptance of implemented system concept
- Communication of Aibel IT strategies, policies and standards
- Actively contribute to professional networks to ensure improved competence, transfer of experience, best practice and focus on continuous improvements and be compliant to Aibel work processes
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Experience in design, create and build test cases, test plans and test strategies for multiple software platforms along with automation test scripts for all applications and convert manual test preparation into automated test preparation.
- Experience with writing technical documentation
- A people that shows initiative and have leadership.
- Ability to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity and change.
- A good team player as well as able to work independently
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Good personal integrity
- Bachelor or Master Degree within IT, Engineering or similar
- Preferable 6-8 years relevant work experience
- Working knowledge inOracle, Ms Sql, SAP, Dabacon database
- Attention to detail is critical
- Effective project management, problem-solving/trouble-shooting, leadership, communication, people skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of official data and documents is critical.
- Ability to prepare/write project reports for submission to client.
- Ability to travel on short notice / work with minimal supervision /perform overtime work as required.
- Ability to work effectively with people across cultures in a fast-paced environment.
What we offer:
We can offer you interesting assignments in an informal, dynamic and friendly working environment with good possibilities for professional and personal development. We offer a wide range of social events and competitive benefits.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.