Project Manager, Improvement Projects
Aibel is a leading service company within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We provide our customers with optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout a project’s entire life cycle. Aibel's 4000 skilled employees are located close to our customers at the company’s offices in Norway and South East Asia. In addition, we operate two modern yards in Haugesund and in Thailand, with complete prefabrication and construction capabilities.
In Aibel we aim to continuously improve our working methods and tools to stay competitive and to adapt to new markets. We run a number of improvement projects and now we are looking to strengthen our team and we are looking for a new and engaged Project Manager to join us. Our new Project Manager will head up improvement and digitalisation projects as well as provide support to our business projects.
- Be project manager for improvement projects
- Responsible for planning, execution and closing of the project
- Responsible for support in the implementation phase of results in to a business project
- Responsible for documentation and training material related to the outcome of the improvement
- Undertake the role as Improvement and Digitalisation manager in business projects
Education and work experience:
We are looking for an experienced project manager with a multi-discipline skillset and a proven track record within improvement and change management projects.
- Minimum seven years of relevant experience from multidiscipline collaboration
- Experience as project or team leader
- Experience from defining and implementing new work processes
- Experience with managing improvement projects and implementation of results in business projects
- Experience in working with change management in organisations
- Experience in utilising LEAN and Agile methodology
What we are looking for:
As Project Manager - Improvement Projects we expect you to have a strong internal motivation and wish to drive continious improvement. You must be eager and have a passion for applying new technology as a means to optimizing collaboration and ways of working.
Furthermore we believe you:
- Have good communication and leadership skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude
- High interest in improving the way we work
- Have the ability to work independently but also enjoys being part of a team
- Are loyal and accountable with regards to deadlines and quality requirements
- Have a thorough understanding and interest of IT systems and the ability to communicate with IT personnel
- Proactive attitude and understanding of digitalization initiatives and how this affect and improve working methods
- Multidiscipline skillset (typical system (process &automation) or area (piping & structural)) with an interest for IT tools
- Are proactive, seek advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English and Norwegian - both orally and in writing
What we offer:
We can offer you interesting assignments in an informal, dynamic and friendly working environment with good possibilities for professional and personal development.
We offer a wide range of social events and competitive benefits.
For questions regarding the position, please contact:
Ellen Christine Karlsen
Manager Improvement Projects and Project Execution Methods FDOW
Phone: +47 41670864
Apply for the position
Work Place: Asker
Application deadline: 31.01.2021