Jacket Manager in studies and projects
With Aibel you have a chance to develop your career through a range of projects in renewables and oil and gas. We call ourselves Engineering Pioneers. Whatever our job is, we approach it with creativity, curiosity and a drive to find new and better solutions. First we imagine the future. Then we build it.
We are looking for a Jacket manager to strengthen our Concepts & Studies in Oslo. As a Jacket manager you will be responsible for executing Jacket studies, FEED projects, tenders and full jacket EPC projects including detail engineering and fabrication together with a design team. You will be responsible for interface management both internal and external. Communication with clients and internal stakeholders’ management will be you with support from the Jacket Group Manager. Knowing Aibel’s business is not a essential, but you will be expected to acquire an understanding of our company so that you can align the opportunities with Aibel’s strengths, delivery models and strategic focus.
About the position
You will be required to document and communicate the opportunities and risks related to each project, each separate phase of the project and the quality of the technical reports will be your respnsibility.
Responsibilities and tasks include
- Oversee and support analyses resources in the projects
- Project management
- Conceptual innovation
- Strategic understanding
- Master`s degree or equivalent within structural engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Preferably experience within one or more of Oil and Gas, or Offshore Wind development
- In depth knowledge of Jackets including permanent phases, temporary phases, local designe, transport and installation scenarios and fabrication
- Good English skills, oral and writing
- Enjoy collaborating with expert groups, but also manage to work independently
- Multidicipline understanding
- High level of personal efficiency, ability to sort the work situation and produce deliverables in the form of decisions, recommendations and necessary documentation to close tasks
- Capability of untraditional conceptual thinking and challenging established truth
Become our colleague
Aibel offers many career opportunities. With us, you can work across disciplines, build competence and develop your own potential. This contributes to a vibrant and engaging work environment. We offer flexible working hours, and our welfare clubs have a wide range of activities and training opportunities for all our employees.
Our strategy is to strengthen and grow the company’s strong position within various energy segments, including offshore wind, oil and gas and hydrogen. At the same time, we always pursue new opportunities. Aibel sees social responsibility as a fundamental prerequisite, and sustainable development is therefore a natural part of our guidelines, work procedures and decision-making processes.
We value diversity and work targeted to secure inclusion of all employees.
Can you identify with our values, and are you inspired by our vision?
Then we would like to hear from you!
Application deadline and contact information:
For questions regarding the position, please contact:
Senior Manager Geir Høilund Stenvaag, firstname.lastname@example.org
Work Place: Oslo
Application deadline: 09.06.2023, we process applications continuously