Project Quality and Risk Coordinator
Aibel is a leading service company within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We provide our customers with optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout a project’s entire life cycle. Aibel's 4000 skilled employees are located close to our customers at the company’s offices in Norway and South East Asia. In addition, we operate two modern yards in Haugesund and in Thailand, with complete prefabrication and construction capabilities.
- Coordinate and follow-up Nonconformities / Observation
- Coordinate and follow-up Risk elements and Risks actions
- Coordinate and follow-up audits and verifications
- Carryout internal verification audits and support lead auditor
- Coordinate Lesson learned session
- Coordinate with Fabrication yard / vendor regarding QA/QC doc.
- Review Vendors quality system and ensure that it is followed-up
- Ensure that detailed ITP are established, based on criticality levels, for all subcontracts and PO's including identification/timing of all projects intervention points.
- Manage, arrange, supervise and monitor the activities of the vendor inspection activities employed through the Third-party inspection service contract (TPI).
- Based on criticality ratings & ITR (Inspection and Test records) - attend pre-inspection meetings, surveillance visits, monitor on going activities, witness tests and ensure inspection reports are produced in a timely manner as required by ITP's.
- Review vendor quality documents / final document and address client comments on vendor documents by coordinating with vendors
- Report progress and highlight any potential problem areas related to the vendor inspection activities to the Site Quality Coordinators and Project Quality Manager.
- Prepare weekly / monthly Quality reports for Projects & Construction.
- Conduct planned or ad-hoc reviews/audits of vendor activities as required by the project.
- Identify any non-conformances and ensure that deviations are highlighted (e.g. waivers raised)
- Conduct additional ad-hoc investigative inspections/tests/reviews/auditing of any deficiencies encountered and ensure corrective measures are implemented and a satisfactory closeout is affected and documented.
- Participate in project meetings as instructed by the Project Quality Manager
- In cooperation with the discipline ”Construction” to ensure that quality construction activities are conducted in time and according to the procedures
- Assist in preparation of Work instruction if required
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
The job holder shall be independent within his/her job and may take on one (or more) roles such as:
- Inspector (Source Inspection)
- Vendor inspection Coordination
Work experience requirements:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Quality engineer FPSO/EPC projects regionally
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Vendor Inspection Coordination & Auditor role.
- Experience in Risk Coordinator position is preferred
- Brazil FPSO EPIC experience is preferred
- Degree in mechanical engineering, materials or similar education or experience.
- A certified internal auditor
- CSWIP Welding & NDE Inspection certification
- NACE coating inspection certification preferred
- Risk Coordinator certification preferred
- Working knowledge in MS office especially Excel and Power point.
- Highly conversant with oil & gas industry standards such as ASME, ANSI, ASTM, API, ISO, NORSOK, Brazil NR, etc
- Effective written and verbal communication skills to write project reports and present technical issues to the design team and external parties.
- Capable of working in an international and multicultural environment
- Proven knowledge and understanding of design, quality, certification and vendor activities in connection with FPSO projects.
- Effective project management, problem-solving, leadership, people skills.
- Ability to travel overseas on short notice / perform overtime work as needed
“We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.”
Work location: Singapore
Application deadline: 23 July 202