Quality- and Risk Managers in projects
With more than a hundred years of experience, Aibel is a leading supplier within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We offer our customers optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout the project's life cycle. Exciting, right?
Aibel is looking for experienced professionals to fill the role as Quality- and Risk Manager (QRM) in our project organization.
- Play an active role as Quality and Risk Manager in the Project Management team
- Develop and maintain Project Quality-, Risk- and Audit Management Programs
- Promote the QRM activities in the project and towards customer
- Manage, advise, and coordinate the QRM activities with interface towards customer and suppliers/subcontractors
- Participate and contribute to share- and develop competence in our QRM network in Aibel
- Certifications related to Quality Management, -Audit, Risk Management or LEAN is preferred. Relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal qualification.
- Experience with ISO series: 9000, 19011, 31000, 21500
- Eager to develop new QRM professional competence as Aibel move into new markets with new clients
We are looking for a person with interest in risk and improvement work within our ongoing contracts
- Excellent planning, organizational and analytic ability, attention to detail and ability to work independently and manage challenges
- Strong analytical skills and strong risk awareness
- Team player, independent, hardworking, eager to learn and accurate
- Excellent verbal and written english
Become our colleague:
As an employee in Aibel, you have many career opportunities. We ensure that our employees get the chance to work across disciplines, build expertise and develop their own potential. This contributes to a vibrant and engaged working environment at all our locations.
We offer flexible working hours. In a hectic everyday life, it is good to have an employer who provides you with the flexibility you need through different phases of life. In addition, the welfare clubs in Aibel offer a wide range of welfare activities and training options for all our employees.
In Aibel, we have a set of values based on us being responsible, visionary, open and flexible. We call it "we care". The values create our culture and set the standard for how we work to achieve our common goals. Aibel's employees appreciate these values, and we all have a common attitude where we care about each other, the customers, the suppliers, and the community around us.
We are committed to inclusion, equality and diversity, and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply with us, regardless of age, gender, functional capacity or ethnic background.
Because we consider our social responsibility as a fundamental prerequisite, our commitment to sustainable development is not described in a plan, but included as a natural part of our guidelines, work procedures and decision-making processes. In Aibel, we are committed to balancing the company's financial sustainability with the social and environmental responsibilities we have.
Can you identify with our values, and are you inspired by our vision? Then we would like to hear from you!
Application deadline and contact information:
For questions regarding the position, please contact: Sigbjørn Innselset, email@example.com, +47 488 68 671
Work Place: Bergen
Application deadline: 31.12.2022