Quality lead and Risk advisor
With more than a hundred years of experience, Aibel is a leading supplier within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We offer our customers optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout the project's life cycle. Exciting, right?
We are now looking for a Quality Lead and Risk Advisor who can contribute to Aibel’s exciting journey in the ongoing energy transition.
In the position as Quality lead and Risk advisor you contribute to that the projects delivers products and services with the right quality. By understanding and managing risk, we provide greater certainly to our customers and suppliers. We identify, evaluate and manage risks related to all tasks and work performed in our projects. We focus on the relationship between quality and cost, and continually improve our working methods, processes and tools to develop our Company.
- Establish and maintain Project Quality and Risk Management Programs and ensure implementation
- Manage, advise and coordinate the Quality and Risk Management activities in the Project
- Establish Audit and Verification Plan for the Project and ensure follow-up
- Establish and facilitate project Risk Assessment and follow up
- Assist the project in gathering experience from previous projects and in transferring experience to other projects/basis
- QRM information and training to project members
- Periodical QRM reporting to customer and internally
- Participate and contribute to the Quality and Risk Management network in Aibel
- Prepare, implement and maintain the Project Quality Plan(PQP)
- Establish Risk database and perform risk assessment in the organization
- Co-ordinate development of project audit and verification plan
- Co-ordinate and follow up nonconformity reports (NCR)
- Master or Bachelor within technical or commercial topics. Relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal qualifications
- 5-10 years of relevant experience from the industry
- Solid understanding of our method Quality in Execution (QiE) and the project processes; project management, procurement, engineering and construction
- Up to date knowledge of methods, standards, tools and regulations within own discipline
We are looking for a person with interest in risk and improvement work within our ongoing contracts
- Leadership experience
- Experienced to conduct training within the discipline
- Excellent cooperation and communication skills
- Team player
Become our colleague:
As an employee in Aibel, you have many career opportunities. We ensure that our employees get the chance to work across disciplines, build expertise and develop their own potential. This contributes to a vibrant and engaged working environment at all our locations.
We offer flexible working hours. In a hectic everyday life, it is good to have an employer who provides you with the flexibility you need through different phases of life. In addition, the welfare clubs in Aibel offer a wide range of welfare activities and training options for all our employees.
In Aibel, we have a set of values based on us being responsible, visionary, open and flexible. We call it "we care". The values create our culture and set the standard for how we work to achieve our common goals. Aibel's employees appreciate these values, and we all have a common attitude where we care about each other, the customers, the suppliers, and the community around us.
We are committed to inclusion, equality and diversity, and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply with us, regardless of age, gender, functional capacity or ethnic background.
Because we consider our social responsibility as a fundamental prerequisite, our commitment to sustainable development is not described in a plan, but included as a natural part of our guidelines, work procedures and decision-making processes. In Aibel, we are committed to balancing the company's financial sustainability with the social and environmental responsibilities we have.
Can you identify with our values, and are you inspired by our vision? Then we would like to hear from you!
Application deadline and contact information:
For questions regarding the position, please contact: Sigbjørn Innselset, email@example.com, +47 488 68 671
Work Place: Asker
Application deadline: 23.05.2021