With more than a hundred years of experience, Aibel is a leading supplier within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We offer our customers optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout the project's life cycle. Exciting, right?
Aibel's skilled employees are located close to our customers at the company's eight offices in Norway and South East Asia. In addition, we operate two modern yards in Haugesund (Norway) and Laem Chabang (Thailand) with complete prefabrication and construction capabilities.
We are now looking for a RAM Engineer who can contribute to Aibel’s exciting journey in the ongoing energy transition.
In Aibel you will have the possibility to participate in the growing and exciting market for offshore wind as well as the oil & gas market. We will use and develop your skills and talent.
Responsibilities and tasks:
As a RAM Engineer, you will work with RAM evaluations for unmanned and manned oil and gas projects and offshore wind projects. The RAM evaluations shall identify the components that contribute to downtime (production loss) and suggest design improvements to increase the production time (i.e. redundancy or other type of components) compared to cost. You will be working together with our systems- and area engineers to find the optimal solutions for our clients. We have a RAM team in Aibel where you can discuss solutions and challenges and learn from each other
You will as a RAM Engineer have the opportunity to work in studies, FEED and Detail Engineering which includes the following tasks:
- Develop models for RAM performance analysis in e.g MIRIAM RAM Studio
- Develop principles and methods for reliability and maintenance (RM)
- Perform and coordinate RAM evaluations in a multidiscipline team
- Participate in and host reviews
Qualifications and personal characteristicsr:
- Master degree in Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety (RAMS) or within Process, Mechanical, Electro or Automation engineering
- Newly qualified Master degree in Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety (RAMS), or Master degree within Process, Mechanical, Electro or Automation engineering followed by up to 3 years working experience with RAM software for RAM performance analysis (e.g. MIRIAM RAM Studio, AvSim etc).
- Ability to work independently and thorough as well as ability to work in team
- Good communication skills
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Good analytical skills Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English – both orally and in writing
Become our colleague:
As an employee in Aibel, you have many career opportunities. We ensure that our employees get the chance to work across disciplines, build expertise and develop their own potential. This contributes to a vibrant and engaged working environment at all our locations.
We offer flexible working hours. In a hectic everyday life, it is good to have an employer who provides you with the flexibility you need through different phases of life. In addition, the welfare clubs in Aibel offer a wide range of welfare activities and training options for all our employees.
In Aibel, we have a set of values based on us being responsible, visionary, open and flexible. We call it "we care". The values create our culture and set the standard for how we work to achieve our common goals. Aibel's employees appreciate these values, and we all have a common attitude where we care about each other, the customers, the suppliers, and the community around us.
We are committed to inclusion, equality and diversity, and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply with us, regardless of age, gender, functional capacity or ethnic background.
Because we consider our social responsibility as a fundamental prerequisite, our commitment to sustainable development is not described in a plan, but included as a natural part of our guidelines, work procedures and decision-making processes. In Aibel, we are committed to balancing the company's financial sustainability with the social and environmental responsibilities we have.
Can you identify with our values, and are you inspired by our vision? Then we would like to hear from you!
Application deadline and contact information:
For questions regarding the position, please contact: Section Manager Ragnhild Bjertnæs Strand
Work Place: Oslo, Asker
Application deadline: 24.09.2021