SAP HCM Consultant
Aibel is a leading service company within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We provide our customers with optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout a project’s entire life cycle. Aibel's 4000 skilled employees are located close to our customers at the company’s offices in Norway and South East Asia. In addition, we operate two modern yards in Haugesund and in Thailand, with complete prefabrication and construction capabilities.
- Participate in Aibel AS "SuccessFactor" implementation
- Resolve issues raised in JIRA related to HR (payroll, PA, OM, travel management)
- Perform change requests related to HR (payroll, PA, OM, travel management)
- Perform 2nd level support, resolve issue raised by helpdesk
- Assist end user in daily activities
- Participate in enhancement/upgrade projects
- Participate in improvement projects
- Participate in system testing and compose user manuals
Education and work experience:
- Minimum 3-5 years' technical education within SAP HR and SuccessFactor
- Long and relevant experience may compensate lack of formal education
What we are looking for:
- In depth knowledge of SAP HCM submodules: PA, OM, PY, Travel, ESS/MSS
- In-depth knowledge of HR Master data and HR actions
- In-depth knowledge of SuccessFactors
- Usage of LSMW upload tools
- Knowledge about NWBC, Neptune and technical HCM set up is an advantage
What we offer:
We can offer you interesting assignments in an informal, dynamic and friendly working environment with good possibilities for professional and personal development. We offer a wide range of social events and competitive benefits.
For questions regarding the position, please contact: Trond Kvie Jansen, tlf +47 909 15 532.
Work Place: Stavanger or Asker
Application deadline: 07.02.2021