SAP HR Consultant
With more than a hundred years of experience, Aibel is a leading supplier within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We offer our customers optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout the project's life cycle. Exciting, right?
We are now looking for a SAP HR Consultant who can contribute to Aibel’s exciting journey in the ongoing energy transition.
- Resolve issues raised in JIRA related to SAP HCM
- Perform 2nd level support, resolve issues raised by Helpdesk
- Prepare functional descriptions based on change requests for Business/HR staff
- Prepare test scripts and test new functionality together with Business/HR staff
- Assist end users in daily activities
- Participate in improvement/upgrade projects
- Participate in system testing and compose user manuals
- B.sc/M.sc within HR, IT or Project Management
- Documented courses and training within SAP HCM
- Long and relevant experience may compensate lack of formal education, e.g. Super User experience or participation in medium to larger SAP HCM related projects
- Good technical knowledge of one or more SAP HCM submodules: PA, OM, Travel, ESS/MSS, PY or PT
- In-depth knowledge and daily experience of working with SAP HR Master data, e.g hiring, leaving and change actions
- Knowledge of SuccessFactors and/or Concur
- Usage of LSMW upload tools
- Knowledge about NWBC, Neptune and HR mobility solutions is an advantage
- Genuine interest in HR, and interested in immersing yourself in the subjects
- Good knowledge about Norwegian salary and travel regulatory
- Written correspondence and documentation will be in both Norwegian and English
- Good communication skills
- Comply with our values and our vision
Become our colleague:
Aibel offers many career opportunities. With us, you can work across disciplines, build competence and develop your own potential. This contributes to a vibrant and engaging work environment. We also offer flexible working hours, and our welfare clubs have a wide range of activities and training opportunities for all our employees.
Our value program "We Care" – encourages us to be responsible, visionary, open and flexible. The values reflect the attitudes we have at work and set the standard for how to achieve our goals. We value inclusion, equality and diversity, and encourage all qualified candidates to apply, regardless of age, gender, functional ability and ethnicity.
Our overall strategy is to gradually develop our business from oil and gas towards renewable solutions. Because we view our social responsibility as a fundamental prerequisite, sustainable development is a natural part of our guidelines, work procedures and decision-making processes.
Can you identify with our values, and are you inspired by our vision? Then we would like to hear from you!
Application deadline and contact information:
For questions regarding the position, please contact: Trond Kvie Jansen, 90915532, firstname.lastname@example.org
Work Place: Stavanger or Oslo
Application deadline: 11.12.2022