Senior Architectural Engineer
Apply for the position
|Aibel is a leading service company within the upstream oil & gas and offshore wind industries. We provide our clients with optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout the entire life cycle.
Aibel's skilled employees are located close to our customers at the company's eight offices in Norway and South East Asia. In addition, we operate two modern yards in Haugesund (Norway) and Laem Chabang (Thailand) with complete prefabrication and construction capabilities.
- Lead architectural design and detailing scope of
topsides modules in FEED, detailed design and Engineering procurement
- Preparation of architectural specifications for
offshore topsides (E-house, Accommodation, LER and Workshop)
- Carry out task in defining project work scope and
- Provide architectural input to designers to develop
all the architectural drawings
- Detailed Review of architectural drawings and
documents issued by sub-contractors
- Clarify the technical queries and participate in
meeting with architectural vendors / sub-contractors
- Carry out review of project 3D model
and/or 2D design
- Perform the tasks assigned by supervisor in
accordance with discipline standard and practices.
- Carry out inter discipline check of
project documents and drawings.
- Degree in Architecture
- At least 10 years of design experience in Architectural FEED / EPC of offshore projects such as, Topsides Bldgs (
E-house / LER) , FPSO accommodation and
Topsides Living Quarters.
- Possess good knowledge in international standard
especially Norsok C-001 & C-002., DNV and others.
- Well versed in standard
engineering tools such as PDMS, Microstation and AutoCAD.
- Ability to work in / with virtual and
culturally diverse teams
- Good communication skills.
What we offer:
We can offer you interesting assignments in an informal, dynamic and friendly working environment with good possibilities for professional and personal development. We offer a wide range of social events and competitive benefits.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified