Aibel is a leading service company within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We provide our customers with optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout a project’s entire life cycle. Aibel's 4000 skilled employees are located close to our customers at the company’s offices in Norway and South East Asia. In addition, we operate two modern yards in Haugesund and in Thailand, with complete prefabrication and construction capabilities.
- Handling of various Bulks packages for topsides on FPSO in EIT/Piping/Structural
- Sourcing of suppliers to support various engineering disciplines for bidding of projects
- Preparing of RFQ and sending out to market including expediting for reply on the quotation.
- Manage effectively the procurement side in the project RFQ, commercial bid evaluation, PO award and PO administration to the final delivery of goods and PO close out.
- Liaise with legal, finance, project planning and doc control pertaining to project procurement activities.
- Provide support to project cost controls in procurement related activities for project POs.
- Follow up on supplier after contract award for delivery of materials and relevant documentation
- Working with the team to ensure Aibel’s compliance process is being followed strictly.
- To work on ad-hoc project as assigned by Procurement Manager
- 7 - 10 years relevant experience in procurement of oil & gas packages, equipment & tagged bulks for EPC topsides project works for FPSO relating to EIT/Mechanical/Structural/Safety & other disciplines.
- Good Interpersonal, negotiation and administration skills
- Analytical and details in work
- Able to work independently.
- Accountability and responsibility
- Able to multi-tasks and prioritise activities
- Knowledge of SAP & MS Office
- Ability to travel as require as part of the project requirement.
- Min. Degree/Diploma in Engineering or Commercial discipline
- Supply Chain / Procurement certification would be advantages
- Experience in similar supply chain / procurement role
- Experience in the Oil & Gas industry
What we offer:
We can offer you interesting assignments in an informal, dynamic and friendly working environment with good possibilities for professional and personal development. We offer a wide range of social events and competitive benefits.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.