Senior Contract Administrator
Aibel is a leading service company within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We provide our customers with optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout a project’s entire life cycle. Aibel's 4000 skilled employees are located close to our customers at the company’s offices in Norway and South East Asia. In addition, we operate two modern yards in Haugesund and in Thailand, with complete prefabrication and construction capabilities.
- Coordinate with client, subcontractors, and suppliers to ensure that terms and conditions are fulfilled in compliance with the contract.
- Support Senior Contracts Specialist, Contract Manager, and Project Management in settlement of claims, variation orders and disputes with Client, Subcontractors, and Suppliers.
- Closely work with Senior Contracts Specialist and Contract Manager in identifying and mitigating any potential contractual exposures.
- Prepare letters to Client, Subcontractors and Suppliers and have those reviewed with relevant parties for issuance and follow up for close out.
- Review of contract, subcontracts and purchase agreements and provide comments as needed.
- Coordinate with legal department for settlement of legal issues.
- Support Project Management with multiple cost / schedule scenarios for effective decision making.
- Provide expert contractual advice as needed to project teams.
- General contractual support to the project management and other disciplines.
- Ad-hoc support to the tenders on contractual matters.
Work experience requirements:
- Minimum 10 years experience in contract administration of oil and gas projects
- Possesses strong presentation, negotiation, and mediation skills
- Experience in contract management of projects with value more than SGD50 Million
- Thorough knowledge of contracting principles and estimation
- Ability to draft contractual letters, edit contracts
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of official data and documents
- Degree in Engineering / Quantity survey / Contract Management / Contract Law
- Proficiency in MS Office (word, excel, power-point) and ability to adapt quickly to new IT tools
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Effective problem-solving, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively with people across various cultures
- Ability to travel at short notice / perform overtime work as required
- Ability to prioritize and switch tasks in a busy and demanding environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
"We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notify."
Work location: Singapore
Application deadline: 12 May 2022
Apply for the position