Senior Document Controller
Aibel is a leading service company within the upstream oil & gas and offshore wind industries. We provide our clients with optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout the entire life cycle.
Aibel's skilled employees are located close to our customers at the company's eight offices in Norway and South East Asia. In addition, we operate two modern yards in Haugesund (Norway) and Laem Chabang (Thailand) with complete prefabrication and construction capabilities.
- Project Set-up (working with project management, system administration and project controllers to develop a project set-up that facilitates both internal and external controllers to develop a project set up that facilitates both internal and external project services requirement).
- Document Control (incoming/outgoing document registration & distribution, authorization & correct procedure check for all outgoing document, set-up and maintenance of master deliverable register, document archive/file management for hard & soft copies) using ProArc or other database systems.
- Interface Management (facilitation communication between and among Project-Manager, Disciplines Leads, System Administrator and Project Controller).
- Project updates (weekly progress reports and attending weekly departmental meeting).
- Quality Control (ensuring project document management & control is according to Project Services Standards/Specification/Procedures).
- Drawing/Document Numbering System (Management & Control of project specific documents and drawing numbering system), revision control and housekeeping of database.
- Process Engineering and Supplier documents through all procedural steps in accordance with procedures and guidelines.
- Performs data entry to produce logs, transmittals and other reports.
- Provide reproduction, scanning support, distribution of documents, retrieval and filing of all project documents.
- Assembles documents packages for special issues and data books, performs regular housekeeping on all project documents (hardcopy, electronics and work area).
- Performs administrative duties to support Lead Document Controllers (generating registers, extracting data & documents).
- Supports continuous improvement activities (quality awareness, participate in improvement activities, offers suggestions and attend trainings).
- Ensure that the work is carried out to the specified QHSE requirements.
- Maintain a positive and safe working environment at work location.
- Comply without fail with the company code of conduct and ensure ethical behaviour at all times. Unethical behaviour shall not be tolerated.
- Strive to continually upgrade competence level of self.
- Encourage to, seek improvements to the project costs, and schedule at all times.
- Refer to generic discipline deliverable list for details of discipline deliverables.
- Understand and comply with internal control procedures.
- Minimum GCE 'O' Level
- 10 to 15 years’ experience in oil, gas or petrochemical (OGP) industry.
- Strong industry knowledge in and MNC work environment would be an advantage.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
What we offer:
We can offer you interesting assignments in an informal, dynamic and friendly working environment with good possibilities for professional and personal development. We offer a wide range of social events and competitive benefits.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.