Senior Engineer EIT Layout
Aibel is a leading service company within the upstream oil & gas and offshore wind industries. We provide our clients with optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout the entire life cycle.
Aibel's skilled employees are located close to our customers at the company's eight offices in Norway and South East Asia. In addition, we operate two modern yards in Haugesund (Norway) and Laem Chabang (Thailand) with complete prefabrication and construction capabilities.
- EIT Design in 3D modelling tool AVEVA E3D
- EIT design and modelling for greenfield offshore wind and oil&gas platforms
- DRE, Coordination and area responsibility for EIT disciplines
- Modelling of lighting fixtures, socket, push buttons, junction boxes, cabinets, F&G detectors, telecom and instrument field equipment etc.
- E3D Draw production of EIT Drawings
- Set-up of E3D Draw Master library and drawing templates for system disciplines
- Preparation of EIT equipment library
- Attend 3D discipline review meetings
Education and work experience:
- Education Bachelor degree or Technical College combined with minimum 10 years’ relevant Norwegian Continental Shelf experience
- Minimum 6 years’ experience from EIT layout design in green field projects to be located on
- Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Experience and deep knowledge of EIT layout design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC
- Minimum 4 years’ experience with AVEVA 3D tool PDMS/E3D
What we are looking for:
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Fluent Norwegian and English skills - both orally and in writing
What we offer:
We can offer you interesting assignments in an informal, dynamic and friendly working environment with good possibilities for professional and personal development. We offer a wide range of social events and competitive benefits.
Contact: Section Manager, Automation, Instrumentation, Electrical and Telecom, Geir Tandstad
Phone: Direct: +47 85 27 29 34 | Mobile: +47 48 89 14 19
Work place: Asker
Start up: After agreement
Due date 26.11.2019
Apply for the position