Senior Engineer - Maintenance
With more than a hundred years of experience, Aibel is a leading supplier within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We offer our customers optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout the project's life cycle. Exciting, right?
We are now looking for a Senior Engineer - Maintenance who can contribute to Aibel’s exciting journey in the ongoing energy transition.
- Planning and scheduling Maintenance engineering activities
- Follow up SPIR lists and maintenance delivery
- Perform RBI analysis
- Perform a Consequence of Failure (CoF)
- The Probability of Failure
- HIGH - detailed RBI analysis
- LOW - corrective maintenance
- Establish a new or update existing inspection programs
- Implement and supervise new demands and processes
- Discipline check of maintenance engineering in projects before sent to customer
- Participate in bid and study work as well as execution phases
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in relevant subject
- Min. 8 years + relevant experience in the oil and gas industry in Norway
- Experience with major modifications project in Norway
- Proven experience with RBI analysis (preferable)
- Have excellent communication skills in Norwegian and English, both orally and in writing
- Have a cooperative working attitude
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
Become our colleague:
As an employee in Aibel, you have many career opportunities. We ensure that our employees get the chance to work across disciplines, build expertise and develop their own potential. This contributes to a vibrant and engaged working environment at all our locations.
We offer flexible working hours. In a hectic everyday life, it is good to have an employer who provides you with the flexibility you need through different phases of life. In addition, the welfare clubs in Aibel offer a wide range of welfare activities and training options for all our employees.
In Aibel, we have a set of values based on us being responsible, visionary, open and flexible. We call it "we care". The values create our culture and set the standard for how we work to achieve our common goals. Aibel's employees appreciate these values, and we all have a common attitude where we care about each other, the customers, the suppliers, and the community around us.
We are committed to inclusion, equality and diversity, and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply with us, regardless of age, gender, functional capacity or ethnic background.
Because we consider our social responsibility as a fundamental prerequisite, our commitment to sustainable development is not described in a plan, but included as a natural part of our guidelines, work procedures and decision-making processes. In Aibel, we are committed to balancing the company's financial sustainability with the social and environmental responsibilities we have.
Can you identify with our values, and are you inspired by our vision? Then we would like to hear from you!
Application deadline and contact information:
For questions regarding the position, please contact: Section Manager Ivar Nygård, email@example.com.
Work Place: Stavanger
Application deadline: 01.08.2021