Senior Engineer - Material
With more than a hundred years of experience, Aibel is a leading supplier within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We offer our customers optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout the project's life cycle. Exciting, right?
We are now looking for a Senior Engineer - Material who can contribute to Aibel’s exciting journey in the ongoing energy transition.
- Material Engineer in topside projects
- Material selection for pipes, structures, equipment, valves, instrument etc.
- Technical evaluations in material technology such as corrosion, erosion, surface treatment
- Technical support to other disciplines
- Follow-up of vendors with regards to material technology and vendor documents
- Review of welding, NDE, painting and insulation to ensure adherence to company requirements
- Perform offshore surveys
- Masters of Bachelor degree in Material Engineering
- 5-10 years’ experience from modification projects in the oil and gas industry in Norway
- Knowledge of relevant standards such as NACE, ISO, API, ASTM, ASME and NORSOK
- Have good communication skills in English and Norwegian both orally and in writing
- Have a cooperative working attitude
- Systematic and accurate
- Loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
Become our colleague:
Aibel offers many career opportunities. With us, you can work across disciplines, build competence and develop your own potential. This contributes to a vibrant and engaging work environment. We also offer flexible working hours, and our welfare clubs have a wide range of activities and training opportunities for all our employees.
Our value program "We Care" – encourages us to be responsible, visionary, open and flexible. The values reflect the attitudes we have at work and set the standard for how to achieve our goals. We value inclusion, equality and diversity, and encourage all qualified candidates to apply, regardless of age, gender, functional ability and ethnicity.
Our overall strategy is to gradually develop our business from oil and gas towards renewable solutions. Because we view our social responsibility as a fundamental prerequisite, sustainable development is a natural part of our guidelines, work procedures and decision-making processes.
Can you identify with our values, and are you inspired by our vision? Then we would like to hear from you!
Application deadline and contact information:
For questions regarding the position, please contact: Section Manager Katharina Aadnøy, tel.: 932 24 343, email: email@example.com.
Work Place: Stavanger
Application deadline: 22.12.2022 (we process applications continuously)
Apply for the position