Senior Engineers - Technical Safety
With Aibel you have a chance to develop your career through a range of projects in renewables and oil and gas. We call ourselves Engineering Pioneers. Whatever our job is, we approach it with creativity, curiosity and a drive to find new and better solutions. First we imagine the future. Then we build it.
We are now looking for Senior/Principal Technical Safety Engineers who will strengthen our portfolio of execution projects (EPC) and FEEDs. You will work in one or more of our three main business segments: Offshore Wind, Hydrogen and Oil & Gas. Low carbon and zero emission solutions are in focus in all three segments.
About the position
This role requires both technical understanding and a multidiscipline mindset. You will contribute to the timely delivery of projects, and ensuring that the design is in accordance with regulatory and client requirements for technical safety. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with highly skilled multidisciplinary teams dedicated to delivering innovative and robust technical solutions for our clients. We are seeking engineers in Offshore Wind, Hydrogen and Oil & Gas, and we only anticipate that you have experience in one of the respective fields. Similarly, we would be pleased if you have experience with multiple tasks listed below.
Responsibilities and tasks include
- Develop safety solutions and strategies to the required levels of detail
- Area classification, Escape and Evacuation
- Passive Fire Protection & Active Fire Protection
- Functional Safety
- Technical Safety Lead
- MSc or BSc
- At least 5 years' relevant experience and competence
- Knowledge of a range of technologies and solutions within technical safety
- Knowledge of rules and regulations for technical safety in design
- Communicates well in English – both orally and in writing
- Have a keen interest in challenging established solutions and develop new designs
- Team player with the ability to work in a multidisciplinary environment
- Actively seek advice and share your experiences
- Committed to meeting deadlines and maintaining high-quality standards
Become our colleague
Aibel offers many career opportunities. With us, you can work across disciplines, build competence and develop your own potential. This contributes to a vibrant and engaging work environment. We also offer flexible working hours, and our welfare clubs have a wide range of activities and training opportunities for all our employees.
Our overall strategy is to strengthen and grow the company's strong position within various energy segments, including offshore wind, oil and gas and hydrogen. At the same time, we always pursue new opportunities. Aibel sees social responsibility as a fundamental prerequisite, and sustainable development is therefore a natural part of our guidelines, work procedures and decision-making processes.
We value diversity and work targeted to secure inclusion of all employees.
Can you identify with our values, and are you inspired by our vision?
Then we would like to hear from you!
Application deadline and contact information:
For questions regarding the position, please contact:
Department Manager Technical Safety – Stian Telhaug Furu, email@example.com or +4799443888
Work Place: Oslo
Application deadline: 13.03.2024