Senior Layout Engineer
With more than a hundred years of experience, Aibel is a leading supplier within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We offer our customers optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout the project's life cycle. Exciting, right?
We are now looking for a Senior Layout Engineer who can contribute to Aibel’s exciting journey in the ongoing energy transition.
In Aibel we are focusing on great team participation and effort and many opportunities will be possible for the right person, including ability to take on leadership roles within the project organisation.
- Be the key resource within Layout design within Concepts & Studies
- Responsible for Piping and Layout descriptions in tenders for Studies
- Responsible for Layout and material handling design in studies
- Responsible for Layout, Piping and material handling method development in Concept development
- Support and assist Business Development (BD) within layout issues as well as marketing
- Responsible for knowledge of Rules and Regulation
- Responsible for Verification and benchmark information for layout design, including EDF
- Bachelore and/or Master degree
- 8 -15 years + experience layout design,
- E3D/PDMS modelling Experience with concept development work
- Experience and understanding in Greenfield and Brownfield design
- Knowledge of methods and technologies for layout and material handling design
- Knowledge of rules and regulations for layout design
- Experienced, proactive and informative
- Competence and interest in conceptual work and development with the associated document development
- Be a team player and be able to work independently and take lead in studies
- Have multidiscipline understanding and act proactive, seeking advice/share experience in design processes.
- Capability of untraditional conceptual thinking and challenging established truth
- Good communication skills, both in Norwegian and English – oral and in writing.
- High level of personal efficiency, ability to sort the work situation and produce deliverables in the form of decisions, recommendations and necessary documentation to close tasks.
Become our colleague:
As an employee in Aibel, you have many career opportunities. We ensure that our employees get the chance to work across disciplines, build expertise and develop their own potential. This contributes to a vibrant and engaged working environment at all our locations.
We offer flexible working hours. In a hectic everyday life, it is good to have an employer who provides you with the flexibility you need through different phases of life. In addition, the welfare clubs in Aibel offer a wide range of welfare activities and training options for all our employees.
In Aibel, we have a set of values based on us being responsible, visionary, open and flexible. We call it "we care". The values create our culture and set the standard for how we work to achieve our common goals. Aibel's employees appreciate these values, and we all have a common attitude where we care about each other, the customers, the suppliers, and the community around us.
We are committed to inclusion, equality and diversity, and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply with us, regardless of age, gender, functional capacity or ethnic background.
Because we consider our social responsibility as a fundamental prerequisite, our commitment to sustainable development is not described in a plan, but included as a natural part of our guidelines, work procedures and decision-making processes. In Aibel, we are committed to balancing the company's financial sustainability with the social and environmental responsibilities we have.
Can you identify with our values, and are you inspired by our vision? Then we would like to hear from you!
Application deadline and contact information:
For questions regarding the position, please contact: Section Manager, Layout & Piping Section, Gunnar Sørensen
Mobile: +47 996 24 056
Work Place: Oslo, Asker
Application deadline: 09.11.2021