Senior Operation and Maintenance Engineer
With more than a hundred years of experience, Aibel is a leading supplier within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We offer our customers optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout the project's life cycle. Exciting, right?
We are now looking for a Senior Operation and Maintenance Engineer who can contribute to Aibel’s exciting journey in the ongoing energy transition. As a Senior Operation & Maintenance Engineer in Aibel FD & OW, you will be involved in our different segments as Oil & Gas, Offshore Wind and Hydrogen. You will be working in a multidiscipline team and play a key role for planning and execution of projects in different phases.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Develop operations and maintenance philosophies for different project phases
- Assess access and logistical strategies for platform
- Develop CM strategy
- Perform FMECA on equipment and systems as needed
- Understand and support RAM analysis
- Use RCM and RBI methods to establish and develop maintenance programs
- Perform and develop workload analysis
- Analyse and develop spare part list in close collaboration with mechanical disciplines
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent within engineering
- Min. 5 years relevant experience
- Preferably experience within one project
sor more of offshore Oil and Gas, Offshore Wind, Fish farming, or other renewable energies
- Experienced engineer within one or more of the key disciplines; Operation and Maintenance, Process, Automation, Electro, Mechanical, Layout/Material Handling
- Knowledge within RAM and principles for unmanned facilities is preferable
- Overview of rules and regulations within the applicable markets
- Ability to work independently and thorough as well as ability to work in team
- Good communication skills
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English – both orally and in writing
- Communication skills in Norwegian is preferable
Become our colleague:
Aibel offers many career opportunities. With us, you can work across disciplines, build competence and develop your own potential. This contributes to a vibrant and engaging work environment. We also offer flexible working hours, and our welfare clubs have a wide range of activities and training opportunities for all our employees.
Our value program "We Care" – encourages us to be responsible, visionary, open and flexible. The values reflect the attitudes we have at work and set the standard for how to achieve our goals. We value inclusion, equality and diversity, and encourage all qualified candidates to apply, regardless of age, gender, functional ability and ethnicity.
Our overall strategy is to gradually develop our business from oil and gas towards renewable solutions. Because we view our social responsibility as a fundamental prerequisite, sustainable development is a natural part of our guidelines, work procedures and decision-making processes.
Can you identify with our values, and are you inspired by our vision? Then we would like to hear from you!
Application deadline and contact information:
For questions regarding the position, please contact: Principal Engineer in Renewables Concept, Øystein Refsland Andreassen. Phone : +4792463423
Work Place: Oslo
Application deadline: 12.06.2022