With Aibel you have a chance to develop your career through a range of projects in renewables and oil and gas. We call ourselves Engineering Pioneers. Whatever our job is, we approach it with creativity, curiosity and a drive to find new and better solutions. First we imagine the future. Then we build it.
We are looking for a Senior Planner to strengthen our Planning department in Asker. Are you interested in contributing to Aibel's exciting journey in the ongoing energy transition? We want you!
About the position
We're looking for a Senior Planner who enjoys a dynamic work environment and welcomes the next ball thrown at them! A Senior Planner is in the center of it all: helping the project make the best decisions by providing critical information, optimizing project delivery and always looking ahead for the next project phase. To succeed in this role, you need to be systematic, accurate and also value having fun at work.
Responsibilities and tasks include
- Establish an integrated project schedule by proactively collecting information from various stakeholders in the project and integrate them into a single schedule
- Lead project progress reviews, validate and challenge actual progress
- Planning of EPCI projects related to Field Development & Offshore Wind as well as tenders, studies and/or FEEDs
- Follow up the overall scheduling according to contract, authority regulations and Aibel work processes
- Provide planning manager and project management with scheduling analysis to ensure correct management decisions
- Proactively communicate all potential scheduling issues to ensure needed adjustments, mitigations and improved performance
- Proactively search for opportunities to improve the schedule and ensure materialization of these
- Bachelor or Masters degree in technical or commerical subject
- 5 years experience within project planning from EPCI offshore projects
- Experience and working knowledge of Safran Project and/or Primavera
- Experience from several project phases (engineering, procurement, construction, MC & commissioning)
- Experience working together with contract, estimation, risk and cost resources to ensure alignment between plan and their deliverables
- Experience with cost and resource management tools
- Competent within critical path analysis, schedule risk analysis
- Proactive, curious and eager to learn
- Forward-thinking team player
- High loyalty to deadlines and quality requirements
- Excellent English communications skills, both written and spoken. Norwegian language skills also desired
Become our colleague
Aibel offers many career opportunities. With us, you can work across disciplines, build competence and develop your own potential. This contributes to a vibrant and engaging work environment. We also offer flexible working hours, and our welfare clubs have a wide range of activities and training opportunities for all our employees.
Our overall strategy is to strengthen and grow the company's strong position within various energy segments, including offshore wind, oil and gas and hydrogen. At the same time, we always pursue new opportunities. Aibel sees social responsibility as a fundamental prerequisite, and sustinable development is therefore a natural part of our guidelines, work procedures and decision-making processes.
We value diversity and work targeted to secure inclusion of all employees.
Can you identify with our values, and are you inspired by our vision?
Then we would like to hear from you!
Application deadline and contact information:
For questions regarding the position, please contact:
Gudrun Glende, Planning Manager, 994 06 961 or email@example.com
Work Place: Asker
Application deadline: 08.10.2023