Senior / Principal Engineer Automation
With more than a hundred years of experience, Aibel is a leading supplier within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We offer our customers optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout the project's life cycle. Exciting, right?
We are now looking for a experienced Senior / Principal Engineer Automation who can contribute to Aibel’s exciting journey in the ongoing energy transition.
- SAS system design
- Follow up sub-suppliers.
- Interface solution towards SAS system and electrical control system
- Participate in design reviews.
- Give input to and follow up system design for equipment packages.
- Review vendor technical documentation
- Design and improve solutions according to client’s requirements.
- SAS hardware design
- Interface to other disciplines
- Collaboration with site.
- Prepare and complete engineering documents and data registers.
- Master or Bachelor degree within relevant area
- Experience from projects in the oil & gas business
- Experience from automation and SAS system, design activities and reviews.
- Experience and deep knowledge of automation design according to NORSOK and Equinor requirements
- Cooperative and solution oriented working attitude
- Systematic and organized approach to job assignments
- High level of loyalty to deadlines and quality requirements
- Good communications skills in Norwegian (preferable) and English, both orally and in writing
- Comply with our values and our vision
Become our colleague:
As an employee in Aibel, you have many career opportunities. We ensure that our employees get the chance to work across disciplines, build expertise and develop their own potential. This contributes to a vibrant and engaged working environment at all our locations.
We offer flexible working hours. In a hectic everyday life, it is good to have an employer who provides you with the flexibility you need through different phases of life. In addition, the welfare clubs in Aibel offer a wide range of welfare activities and training options for all our employees.
In Aibel, we have a set of values based on us being responsible, visionary, open and flexible. We call it "we care". The values create our culture and set the standard for how we work to achieve our common goals. Aibel's employees appreciate these values, and we all have a common attitude where we care about each other, the customers, the suppliers, and the community around us. We are committed to inclusion, equality and diversity, and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply with us, regardless of age, gender, functional capacity or ethnic background.
Because we consider our social responsibility as a fundamental prerequisite, our commitment to sustainable development is not described in a plan, but included as a natural part of our guidelines, work procedures and decision-making processes. In Aibel, we are committed to balancing the company's financial sustainability with the social and environmental responsibilities we have.
Can you identify with our values, and are you inspired by our vision? Then we would like to hear from you!
Application deadline and contact information:
We accept online applications in either Norwegian or in English. For questions regarding the position, please contact: Section Manager Roy Endre Våge, firstname.lastname@example.org
Work Place: Bergen
Application deadline: 23.05.2021