Senior / Principal Engineer Electrical
With more than a hundred years of experience, Aibel is a leading supplier within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We offer our customers optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout the project's life cycle. Exciting, right?
We are now looking for a Senior / Principal Engineer Electrical who can contribute to Aibel’s exciting journey in the ongoing energy transition.
- Perform and verify design of electrical installations
- FEBDOK calculations
- Package Responsible Engineer
- Define and design heat trace requirement in accordance with P&IDs
- Prepare, check and approve MTO
- Prepare check and approve technical requisitions
- Follow up vendors
- Insert data into engineering registry
- Produce engineering work packages
- Interface with other disciplines
- Site surveys
- Master or Bachelor degree within relevant area
- Relevant experience with electrical power systems design in the oil & gas business
- Experience with High Voltage equipment will be an advantage
- Knowledge of relevant standards, regulations and norms, including NORSOK and Equinor technical requirements
- Good communications skills in Norwegian (preferable) and English, both orally and in writing
- Cooperative and solution oriented working attitude
- Systematic and organized approach to job assignments
- High level of loyalty to deadlines and quality requirements
- Comply with our values and our vision
Become our colleague:
As an employee in Aibel, you have many career opportunities. We ensure that our employees get the chance to work across disciplines, build expertise and develop their own potential. This contributes to a vibrant and engaged working environment at all our locations.
We offer flexible working hours. In a hectic everyday life, it is good to have an employer who provides you with the flexibility you need through different phases of life. In addition, the welfare clubs in Aibel offer a wide range of welfare activities and training options for all our employees.
In Aibel, we have a set of values based on us being responsible, visionary, open and flexible. We call it "we care". The values create our culture and set the standard for how we work to achieve our common goals. Aibel's employees appreciate these values, and we all have a common attitude where we care about each other, the customers, the suppliers, and the community around us. We are committed to inclusion, equality and diversity, and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply with us, regardless of age, gender, functional capacity or ethnic background.
Because we consider our social responsibility as a fundamental prerequisite, our commitment to sustainable development is not described in a plan, but included as a natural part of our guidelines, work procedures and decision-making processes. In Aibel, we are committed to balancing the company's financial sustainability with the social and environmental responsibilities we have.
Can you identify with our values, and are you inspired by our vision? Then we would like to hear from you!
Application deadline and contact information:
We accept online applications in either Norwegian or in English. For questions regarding the position, please contact: Manager Thomas Hollund, firstname.lastname@example.org
Work Place: Stavanger
Application deadline: 31.08.2021 (we process applications continously)