Senior / Principal Engineer Technical Safety
With more than a hundred years of experience, Aibel is a leading supplier within the oil, gas and offshore wind industries. We offer our customers optimal and innovative solutions within engineering, construction, modifications and maintenance throughout the project's life cycle. Exciting, right?
We are now looking for an experienced Technical Safety engineer who can contribute to Aibel’s exciting journey in the ongoing energy transition.
- Discipline lead and/or discipline engineer for safety discipline
- Tender work, studies and detail engineering
- Responsibility within some of these areas:
- active fire protection
- passive fire protection
- fire & gas detection
- area classification
- hydraulic calculations (deluge)
- technical working environment
- external environment
- safety analysis / coordination
- HAZOPs and HAZIDs
- Bachelor or master degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the oil & gas business
- Familiar with relevant international standards (API, IEC, etc.)
- Familiar with NORSOK S001/2/3
- Familiar with Norwegian petroleum laws and regulations
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well and able to guide others
- English language required, Norwegian preferable
- Comply with our values and our vision
Become our colleague:
As an employee in Aibel, you have many career opportunities. We ensure that our employees get the chance to work across disciplines, build expertise and develop their own potential. This contributes to a vibrant and engaged working environment at all our locations.
We offer flexible working hours. In a hectic everyday life, it is good to have an employer who provides you with the flexibility you need through different phases of life. In addition, the welfare clubs in Aibel offer a wide range of welfare activities and training options for all our employees.
In Aibel, we have a set of values based on us being responsible, visionary, open and flexible. We call it "we care". The values create our culture and set the standard for how we work to achieve our common goals. Aibel's employees appreciate these values, and we all have a common attitude where we care about each other, the customers, the suppliers, and the community around us.
We are committed to inclusion, equality and diversity, and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply with us, regardless of age, gender, functional capacity or ethnic background.
Because we consider our social responsibility as a fundamental prerequisite, our commitment to sustainable development is not described in a plan, but included as a natural part of our guidelines, work procedures and decision-making processes. In Aibel, we are committed to balancing the company's financial sustainability with the social and environmental responsibilities we have.
Can you identify with our values, and are you inspired by our vision? Then we would like to hear from you!
For questions regarding the position, please contact: Senior Manager Vegard Kaste, firstname.lastname@example.org
Work Place: Haugesund
Application deadline: 30.04.2021